Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: DNC, FusionGPS, Steele and finally the FBI.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    This is an incredibly naive point of view and completely misses how people actually thought of Hillary being investigated by the FBI and having all the evidence presented. If none of that happens she gets elected and polling data illustrates that overwhelmingly
    What happens to your polling data if she gets charged? Because if Comey wanted to damage her he had enough evidence to just recommend charges.

You also have to ignore the totality to come to your conclusion. The number of well planned irregular things during the investigation that helped her, vs one hasty thing at the end.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    What happens to your polling data if she gets charged? Because if Comey wanted to damage her he had enough evidence to just recommend charges.

You also have to ignore the totality to come to your conclusion. The number of well planned irregular things during the investigation that helped her, vs one hasty thing at the end.
    You are completely missing the point. The argument from the conspiracy theorists is that Comey and the FBI were in on a fix for Hillary which is easily debunked by what actually happened.

Beyond that is a totally different thing and Comey’s hands were likely tied by Lynch. I have no problem with anyone making the claim that she was doing what she could for Hillary and the Bill meeting on the tarmac was just more evidence of corruption there. I think Comey did as much damage as he thought he could do without throwing everything into a giant spiral.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    ...polling data illustrates that overwhelmingly
    polling data?..... after throwing down the conspiracy card? Come on.....

Tell us what the Tarot cards said.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Beyond that is a totally different thing and Comey’s hands were likely tied by Lynch. I have no problem with anyone making the claim that she was doing what she could for Hillary and the Bill meeting on the tarmac was just more evidence of corruption there. I think Comey did as much damage as he thought he could do without throwing everything into a giant spiral.
    I really can't see Comey as the hero you are attempting to paint him to be. IF... he were the type person you claim him to be then he had two choices.

1. Spill ALL the beans.
    2. STFU and rock on living in regret if Hillary won. Resignation on Wed. after winner announced.

Anything else undermines his position of power and is highly unethical and self serving.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    To anyone defending Comey's investigation, please name one other FBI investigation where the exoneration letter was written before they ever interviewed the subject of the investigation?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    polling data?..... after throwing down the conspiracy card? Come on.....

Tell us what the Tarot cards said.
    Have you ever studied statistics? I have beyond the undergraduate level, I’m not speaking from a place of ignorance here. Trumps victory was well within the margin of error for the models that had any validity to them in the first place. The trends pre and post Comey statements are GLARINGLY obvious and you would have to be a complete moron who can’t understand basic data analysis to see otherwise. It’s like you guys forgot what actually happened.

Feedback Score
    I really can't see Comey as the hero you are attempting to paint him to be. IF... he were the type person you claim him to be then he had two choices.

1. Spill ALL the beans.
    2. STFU and rock on living in regret if Hillary won. Resignation on Wed. after winner announced.

Anything else undermines his position of power and is highly unethical and self serving.
    Again, read what I actually write, I never claim Comey is a hero, I claim that he was not part of some conspiracy to get Hillary elected. If he was he would not have acted directly against those interests. This is logic 101.

I’m not making any judgment on if he handled the investigation well, we are all missing far too much information to be able to speak from a well informed position on the intricacies of that.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Again, read what I actually write, I never claim Comey is a hero, I claim that he was not part of some conspiracy to get Hillary elected. .
    Here is what you actually wrote....
    I think Comey did as much damage as he thought he could do without throwing everything into a giant spiral.

Ok, so you believe Comey is planning in his mind. People think with their minds. You said "he thought".

You said the FBI is not infallible. He is but one aspect of the FBI.

So... this "spiral".... what is this spiral he thought of? What others you believe may be fallible might be part of this FBI spiral that you speak of?

I don't want to suppose I understand your words. Describe this "spiral". You think you know what Comey was thinking. Describe this "spiral" he was so concerned with.

Feedback Score
    Here is what you actually wrote....

Ok, so you believe Comey is planning in his mind. People think with their minds. You said "he thought".

You said the FBI is not infallible. He is but one aspect of the FBI.

So... this "spiral".... what is this spiral he thought of? What others you believe may be fallible might be part of this FBI spiral that you speak of?

I don't want to suppose I understand your words. Describe this "spiral". You think you know what Comey was thinking. Describe this "spiral" he was so concerned with.
    Are you being purposefully obtuse? Let’s go back to the beginning. Claim is made that the FBI was in on a fix to get Hillary elected. Comey’s actions go directly against this. End of story.

Now if you want to get into what I think Comey was thinking in his actions we can but it’s all conjecture and my opinion on it is as good as anyone else’s because we don’t have definitive evidence either way.

We do have evidence of what Comey did and said in the public arena and the impact from his actions. This evidence is completely contradictory of the claim that the FBI and Comey wanted to get Hillary elected. There was no conspiracy and if there was it was the poorest executed conspiracy I could imagine.

I don’t know how to spell it out any clearer after essentially repeating the same thing post after post but the goalposts continually get moved.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Everybody knows why this closed, don't bother to PM me or get pissy.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617