Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: DNC, FusionGPS, Steele and finally the FBI.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    You have to be willfully ignorant to ignore how the actions of Comey did more to help Trump get elected than not. The FBI had no legal obligation to comment on the investigation and it is extremely rare...
    No. You have to be willfully ignorant to ignore what a real investigation would have done. Comey didn't run a real investigation. I doubt he wanted Congress looking too close at his fake investigation.

So he did the least he thought he could get away with. MMQing how much that helped Trump now doesn't change how few gave him any chance.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    No. You have to be willfully ignorant to ignore what a real investigation would have done. Comey didn't run a real investigation. I doubt he wanted Congress looking too close at his fake investigation.

So he did the least he thought he could get away with. MMQing how much that helped Trump now doesn't change how few gave him any chance.
    It’s like you purposefully ignored everything I said and the clear evidence because it goes against the narrative you made up. Comey didn’t have to release anything he did. Period. End of story. The FBI typically does not discuss investigations they are part of and his July statement was absolutely out of the ordinary and the only possible outcome from that or his October statement was that Trump would benefit and Hillary would be hurt by it. Anyone could see that at the time of the release and Comey certainly knew it.

This is beyond obvious, especially with the October statement when, if he had to release a statement (he didn’t), he could have EASILY have waited until after the election.

But yeah, I’m sure there was a huge deep state conspiracy in the FBI to get Hillary Clinton elected and their strategy was to make her look bad days before the election.

Feedback Score
    Now that the texts have been recovered Ron Johnston is backing off his secret society claim saying it was a likely joke. So what’s next in the conspiracy circles? Are the recovered text messages fake? Is Ron part of the deep state?

Feedback Score
    It’s like you purposefully ignored everything I said and the clear evidence because it goes against the narrative you made up. Comey didn’t have to release anything he did. Period. End of story. The FBI typically does not discuss investigations they are part of and his July statement was absolutely out of the ordinary and the only possible outcome from that or his October statement was that Trump would benefit and Hillary would be hurt by it. Anyone could see that at the time of the release and Comey certainly knew it.

This is beyond obvious, especially with the October statement when, if he had to release a statement (he didn’t), he could have EASILY have waited until after the election.

But yeah, I’m sure there was a huge deep state conspiracy in the FBI to get Hillary Clinton elected and their strategy was to make her look bad days before the election.

Comey knew how crooked she was and decided at the very last moment to say at least a little something just before the election- but that's as far he would take it. If he was honestly investigating her, as he should have been doing- she would be facing a litany of charges. He went easy on her for political reasons.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I never said everyone in the FBI is infallible, what I said was there wasn’t some huge conspiracy orchestrated by the FBI and DOJ to rig the election as the conspiracy theorists among us believe. The fact remains that the statements the FBI did release during the election did not paint Hillary in a favorable light by any stretch of the imagination and they didn’t have to release any of that. They could have kept quiet and certainly would have if their goal was to get her elected.
    Understood.... however..... re:BOLD ... at the same time it cleared her. Basically the pitch goes like this... 'yeah Hillary is not so good at covering her tracks, yeah she cheats, BUT... we are fighting Republicans... and we want a smarmy bitch in our corner even if we don't say so in public ( in front of media ).

As you say you would have to be blind to not recognize that trait in a Liberal. Now if you are honest you would also realize that Hillary's health was also becoming a concern so there was a natural cooling off of her stock. She wasn't Bitcoin before Christmas... she was Bitcoin after Christmas... Comey or not.

You absolutely have to acknowledge the mindset of Liberals that look to SNL, Bill Maher, Ellen. As the election was closing in tapes were being played of Hillary not being so friendly to gays. Her helth was a shambles, remember the "eye popping" video from her own show where she looked like a 2yo seeing balloons falling from the ceiling.

You wish to say Comey was a soloist in the performance when in reality he was simply another rhythm instrument in the mix. He really didn't change the overall feel.... BUT... none the less.. he felt compelled to 'get involved' where as you say, the FBI rarely treads.. Certainly you must admit that has a tenor of guilt associated with it.

Your points are...
    The FBI is not infallible
    The FBI hurt Hillary

My points.
    Hillary was in damage control mode or one could actually say, out of control damage. Jimmy Fallon had to have her back on Late Night(highest rated night show at time) after they dragged her in that rolling hospital she rode around in. Which is another point you overlook. You look at Comey hurting her... but no mention of Late Night TV propping her up... especially NBC.. .the most widely viewed "NEWS" in the USA. I may be wrong here, but I think she got some good time on TODAY show as well... and SNL... so she was getting basically 24 hour props from the impartial "news".

Seeing that FBI is fallible in your words... Comey was exhibiting behavior that suggests Toto is about to pull the curtain and reveal the Great OZ. Think about it... toss a brick(Comey) into a tornado(Hillary)... it's not going change matters much.... EXCEPT... no one will ever know where that brick came from. Which might be just what the FBI needed.

Remember you said the FBI is fallible, not me. So consider all those facts and they gravity each may hold. When I do that, I see some puzzle pieces missing. The picture just doesn't look right. Too many money and political people pulling in sort of the same direction and even after the election they are afraid to stop pulling in the name of Truth yet they keep loosing all the important data.
    Last edited by tb-av; 01-25-18 at 17:31.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm going to say this one more time. The fake investigation helped H more than the letter hurt her.

You ignore the fact Comey ran a fake investigation FROM THE START. Comey followed the narrative of "matter". Comey wrote the get out of jail free speech. Comey said she wouldn't be charged rather than send it to the DOJ. I don't know if he was more pro H, never Trump, or did it for his own power, BUT HE DID ALL THOSE THINGS.

I believe what he did at the last minute was to cover his ass.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I don't know if he was more pro H, never Trump, or did it for his own power, BUT HE DID ALL THOSE THINGS.

It sure looked and sounded that way to me. It's one thing to make an unprecedented move... but to follow it up later as though he was the MC at a high school talent show?? That has guilt written all over it.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to say this one more time. The fake investigation helped H more than the letter hurt her.

You ignore the fact Comey ran a fake investigation FROM THE START. Comey followed the narrative of "matter". Comey wrote the get out of jail free speech. Comey said she wouldn't be charged rather than send it to the DOJ. I don't know if he was more pro H, never Trump, or did it for his own power, BUT HE DID ALL THOSE THINGS.

This is an incredibly naive point of view and completely misses how people actually thought of Hillary being investigated by the FBI and having all the evidence presented. If none of that happens she gets elected and polling data illustrates that overwhelmingly

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Comey panicked, it's that F'ing simple.
    Hillary's health and her investigation compromised her, but Hillary didn't panick, those around her, primarily her staff did.
    The only one who didn't blink was Trump.

Feedback Score
    Comey had to come out about the emails in HRCs girlfriends computer. NY FBI office still has some Gulliani leftovers and they would have spilled the beans. Then you really have Comey covering up and that would have been worse.

But that isn’t even the issue with the found emails on Huma’s computer. She had an immunity deal based on turning everything over. If Flynn or Manafort did that, their immunity deals would be pulled and they’d be charged with making false statements and witholding evidence.

The Huma immunity part is what people over look. That they were given immunity in the first place and how they were questioned has already been shown to be outside the normal too. Nothing on the HRC email scandal is kosher, since it is only because of the House investigation that we know about any of it.

Plus, HRC thinking that C meant is was time to take her vitamins and forgetting how to order pizza, let alone handle secure comms is another black eye.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast