Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Figjam about handgun deals you have stumbled upon

Feedback Score

Figjam about handgun deals you have stumbled upon

So last night I was at my local cabelas and stumbled upon a hk p30sk LEM for 400$ in their used section.... and after looking at it for a bit I was going to pass but then changed my mind... and on the plus side it came with 4 mags, 2 with the pinky grips... and night sights too

It did have a bit of wear on the slide release.. but besides that it looks good ..

Idk if it's just the time of the year but I've run into a few deals... so let me hear about deals you have run into

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Haven't run into any as of yet, but there is nothing to complain about the deal you ran into at all!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Like you I ran into something similar, found a P30L at a local pawn shop for 499. Went back the other day and they had another out for 799.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I landed a LNIB, unfired, Glock 21 Gen 4 with 4 mags for $350 a few years back at my old local gun shop. Bought it on sight.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    I landed a LNIB, unfired, Glock 21 Gen 4 with 4 mags for $350 a few years back at my old local gun shop. Bought it on sight.
    Same thing here. I saw an online ad for G21 police trade ins for $325. I went down to the LGS and asked the counter guy, who said he never heard that and they don't have any. So I showed him the ad on my phone and he went in the back to check. Brings out a G21 and said it was all he had. Absolutely no wear on the slide release, slide or feed ramp. I broke it down and inside of the slide was covered with the gold dry lube that Glock ships on their new guns. I bought it on the spot.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    My friend bought a NIB two tone beretta 92 for less than $400 on gunbroker back around 2008 or so.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I picked up NIB Beretta 92SB-F in 1998 in long gone gunstore. Beautiful blued slide/frame, walnut grips all factory accessories in box. It was marked imported by Berben Corp in NYS. Salesman said it came in on consignment with 4 other longarms, which sold quickly, about 3 months ago. Owner wanted it gone already. It was sitting in its case wedged up, in the bottom corner of the last display case of used guns as a shelf support! For $300, it came with 2 mags, 3 boxes of Federal 9mm 124gr Hydra Shocks and a bottle of CLP! Love it!
    Last edited by GNXII; 01-11-18 at 21:13.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I went down the street to my neighbors garage sale as a teenager. I came home with a complete set of combination wrenches, tool box, flak jacket and a Savage 30-06 for $35.

The rifle had never been shot and the guy knew what he had. He was more or less just helping me out.

I then took the 30-06 and a helwan brigadier I had to the local pawn shop and traded them for a police trade in Gen 2 G17 with one drop free 17rd mag and one that did not drop mag. I had to put up about $125. Dad of course was involved with the process at the time.

I can just imagine what the other neighbors thought as I was wearing the jacket and carrying the rifle and tools home.
    Last edited by 1_click_off; 01-12-18 at 07:44.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LNIB Beretta 92c for $425.00. Totally awesome gun that is stupid easy for me to shoot well.

Not a handgun but in 2011 I got a hardly used Colt M4orgery w/Trijicon reflex sight for $750.00
    Other than those deals one might think my SOP is to pay to much...
    Last edited by 1986s4; 01-12-18 at 09:03.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I snagged a brand new Beretta M9A3 for $675 out the door Wednesday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast