Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-NFA 11.5" Barrel Rifle (Franklin Armory Reformation)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    It sounds like your interpreting the video correctly. However, a lot of people (including the guy that made the video) continue to miss the fact that FA said their solution is "NOT trigger related ".
    Source?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Interesting. Thanks. I didn’t see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    It sounds like your interpreting the video correctly. However, a lot of people (including the guy that made the video) continue to miss the fact that FA said their solution is "NOT trigger related ".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Well they have been exceptionally successful at being vague about their technological breakthrough and generating lots of internet conversations.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    No doubt their intent. Sad part is, I don’t know why I care?

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Well they have been exceptionally successful at being vague about their technological breakthrough and generating lots of internet conversations.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    No doubt their intent. Sad part is, I don’t know why I care?

At this point I am tempted to call the friendly neighborhood ATF man and tell him people are gonna use this in ways other than originally designed.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    At this point I am tempted to call the friendly neighborhood ATF man and tell him people are gonna use this in ways other than originally designed.
    WHY???

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    boredom more than anything. I have run out of ways to know how this gets around NFA oversight.

Also I was kidding.

Edit: Do you guys think a DD RIS II would fit over a KAC Mod 2 gas system?
    Last edited by Cokie; 01-18-18 at 19:10.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Probably because everyone surprised that there’s been a loophole, that’s been in front of everybody for 83+ years (supposedly) and none us us have seen it, or can figure it out.

I don’t think anyone is interested in the firearm, just the secret behind it.

It’s ok though, it won’t last long we are gonna shoulder the arm brace, fire this bump stock, and write a few letters about this straight into oblivion. Don’t worry, we’ll do as we always do and shoot ourselves in a foot, then bitch about it later.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BFS View Post
    Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    Interesting. Thanks. I didn’t see that.

NP. Source is The Firearm Blog (TFB). One of their staff said they'd talked to their contact at at FA and was told its not the trigger. Standard, binary, didn't matter.

Now, I guess that can be taken with a grain of salt. Could be their "contact" maybe isn't the most in the know person at FA. Or a calculated leak of some misinformation.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast