Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's "[poop]hole country" comments

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Trump's "[poop]hole country" comments

He isn't wrong.

Nobody had yet to explain to me why we have to import haji "children" who are 20 yo with lean builds and Puma track clothes or illiterate, uninnoculated "Mexicans" who will game the system and funnel money back to "Mexico", but bringing over Scandinavian nuclear engineers or English doctors is a no-no.

The DACA crap and the forthcoming capitulation irks me.

I was buddies with a chap who was born in Rhodesia. Suuuuper smart guy who had multiple degrees and a little money and fought to stay in this country only to be denied. Tried to join the military. Denied.

We all wrote letters for him. Waste of ink. Denied. He had a job at a power plant lined up but....denied.

He had too much pride to get into a sham marriage.

And now we have bargain with our security for......reasons.

I cant help it folks wanted to pop a squat and shit a kid on US Soil.

I'm not against constructive immigration. I remember when folks worked for their green card and were flag wavers and wanted to be American.

Now I have to press 1 for English and all I see are entitled people not paying their share but demanding I pay mine.

If they are so great and awesome; wht cant they fix their own shithole countries?

All I know is that it is refreshing to have a sitting president actually say what most people have long been thinking. The meltdowns are glorious.

Why do we gotta be the homeless shelter of the world? I got my own problems.

Just copy our Constitution, stop fighting over drugs and religion, start dressing like normal people and open a goddamn book aside from Das Kapital or the Quran and get a life.

PRESTO, you wont 'need' to migrate no more and tge rest of us will be all the better for it.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As usual, you said it all better than I could have. All of the above. And I would guess that a majority of the US feels the same way.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yep. And yep. President Trump says what he, and a lot of other Americans, think. The msm and career politicians' heads are spinning.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It's true. Corrupt governments, rampant disease, extreme poverty. At this place is weren't shitholes, why is everyone there, trying to come here?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I wonder if the people criticizing him for the comment have said the same or worse, maybe on tape?

Feedback Score
    I have been all over Africa and Trump was correct in what he said, in the first part of his statement.

It is the second part of his statement I have issues with. From Norway we are more likely to get a liberal that wants to change the USA.

Give me non Muslim Africans, the vast majority of them work very hard on low paying jobs, while pushing their kids to do great in school so they can get that step up to the middle class.

Feedback Score
    The fact that these people are from sh*thole countries is precisely the reason liberals want them here.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    He isn't wrong.

Nobody had yet to explain to me why we have to import haji "children" who are 20 yo with lean builds and Puma track clothes or illiterate, uninnoculated "Mexicans" who will game the system and funnel money back to "Mexico", but bringing over Scandinavian nuclear engineers or English doctors is a no-no.

The DACA crap and the forthcoming capitulation irks me.

I was buddies with a chap who was born in Rhodesia. Suuuuper smart guy who had multiple degrees and a little money and fought to stay in this country only to be denied. Tried to join the military. Denied.

We all wrote letters for him. Waste of ink. Denied. He had a job at a power plant lined up but....denied.

He had too much pride to get into a sham marriage.

And now we have bargain with our security for......reasons.

I cant help it folks wanted to pop a squat and shit a kid on US Soil.

I'm not against constructive immigration. I remember when folks worked for their green card and were flag wavers and wanted to be American.

Now I have to press 1 for English and all I see are entitled people not paying their share but demanding I pay mine.

If they are so great and awesome; wht cant they fix their own shithole countries?

All I know is that it is refreshing to have a sitting president actually say what most people have long been thinking. The meltdowns are glorious.

Why do we gotta be the homeless shelter of the world? I got my own problems.

Just copy our Constitution, stop fighting over drugs and religion, start dressing like normal people and open a goddamn book aside from Das Kapital or the Quran and get a life.

PRESTO, you wont 'need' to migrate no more and tge rest of us will be all the better for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Trump's question about ShitholeGate is probably the most genuine thing I've heard a politician say in my entire life.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Trump's question about ShitholeGate is probably the most genuine thing I've heard a politician say in my entire life.
    Yeah, heads are exploding because it’s not the kind of thing one typically hears from a US president. But he’s right. And jeez...Haiti absolutely typifies a shithole country.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast