Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's "[poop]hole country" comments

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I am sure that conversations between President Obama and Joe Biden had metric tons of comments that would make heads explode but they were not surrounded by people looking for every little thing to leak in order to undermine the President.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, at a certain point—if people ignore valid concerns for decades, call you bad names for telling the truth, and pick your pocket, then a little crude language is appropriate.

In some circles this is referred to as righteous anger.

Give ‘em hell, Mr. President.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Like Trump or not he is right on this , immigrants know they are living in a ....hole county and want a better life here. Maybe he didn't say it the politically correct way for the politically correct folks, well big whoop !! , I could give a rats ass.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    He isn't wrong.

Nobody had yet to explain to me why we have to import haji "children" who are 20 yo with lean builds and Puma track clothes or illiterate, uninnoculated "Mexicans" who will game the system and funnel money back to "Mexico", but bringing over Scandinavian nuclear engineers or English doctors is a no-no.

The DACA crap and the forthcoming capitulation irks me.

I was buddies with a chap who was born in Rhodesia. Suuuuper smart guy who had multiple degrees and a little money and fought to stay in this country only to be denied. Tried to join the military. Denied.

We all wrote letters for him. Waste of ink. Denied. He had a job at a power plant lined up but....denied.

He had too much pride to get into a sham marriage.

And now we have bargain with our security for......reasons.

I cant help it folks wanted to pop a squat and shit a kid on US Soil.

I'm not against constructive immigration. I remember when folks worked for their green card and were flag wavers and wanted to be American.

Now I have to press 1 for English and all I see are entitled people not paying their share but demanding I pay mine.

If they are so great and awesome; wht cant they fix their own shithole countries?

All I know is that it is refreshing to have a sitting president actually say what most people have long been thinking. The meltdowns are glorious.

Why do we gotta be the homeless shelter of the world? I got my own problems.

Just copy our Constitution, stop fighting over drugs and religion, start dressing like normal people and open a goddamn book aside from Das Kapital or the Quran and get a life.

PRESTO, you wont 'need' to migrate no more and tge rest of us will be all the better for it.
    Well said. In agreement 110%.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I have been all over Africa and Trump was correct in what he said, in the first part of his statement.

It is the second part of his statement I have issues with. From Norway we are more likely to get a liberal that wants to change the USA.

Give me non Muslim Africans, the vast majority of them work very hard on low paying jobs, while pushing their kids to do great in school so they can get that step up to the middle class.
    I agree, Yoni my friend. The Boer are oppressed but are hard-working and would make excellent Americans.

Feedback Score
    I suppose it's beneath the dignity of the office of President of the United States for him to talk like that.

Still....WINNING

Feedback Score
    I agree, Yoni my friend. The Boer are oppressed but are hard-working and would make excellent Americans.
    Agree 100% but I also marvel at how hard most people from Africa work regardless of their color when they are freed from corruption and voodoo .

Feedback Score
    I have been all over Africa and Trump was correct in what he said, in the first part of his statement.

It is the second part of his statement I have issues with. From Norway we are more likely to get a liberal that wants to change the USA.

Give me non Muslim Africans, the vast majority of them work very hard on low paying jobs, while pushing their kids to do great in school so they can get that step up to the middle class.
    You want quality migrants? Focus on the Eastern Block nations, former Soviet Satellite countries. Those people hate Communism, they are very nationalistic, they are also educated and they work.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    He isn't wrong.

Nobody had yet to explain to me why we have to import haji "children" who are 20 yo with lean builds and Puma track clothes or illiterate, uninnoculated "Mexicans" who will game the system and funnel money back to "Mexico", but bringing over Scandinavian nuclear engineers or English doctors is a no-no.
    He also denies saying it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...stance-n837056

Who knows, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he did. It's not very presidential, even if he is correct. The countries he was (supposedly) referring to are straight of chit holes.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Agree 100% but I also marvel at how hard most people from Africa work regardless of their color when they are freed from corruption and voodoo .
    True, but there are people getting slaughtered for their farm land and people not getting slaughtered at all.

I just figure if immigration/emigration policies weren't so oppressive; they could have a chance.

I have a soft spot for farm folk.

But like you say, any non-muslim works for me if they speak Emglish and does their fair share

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast