Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ElsaGate

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    My 4 year old granddaughter cruises YouTube on her computer like I used to watch Saturday morning cartoons. When she's at our house, my wife and I watch the content closely. I've seen nothing that causes me any alarm, and this past weekend I was watching particularly closely given the angst posed in this thread. The only limitation we've imposed is proscribing Ryan Toy Review. Not for nefarious content, but because it's excessively stupid, even by YouTube standards.

Feels like conspiracy theory to me.

My comment was targeted at the "sex is normal" comments not having anything to do with youtube videos that are weird and seemed to be targeted at kids. Yes sex is a normal and natural thing, targeting kids with weird, sexual, or gross stuff is not normal.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This article on THE VERGE is fairly thorough, and includes a number of sub links to other articles including The NYT. Especially disturbing are the linked videos (there are hundreds of these videos on YouTube that are also highly disturbing, not just these two). The ‘Ding Dong Bell’ one is outright bizarre. The more I read about this, and view some examples, somehow MK ULTRA type predictive programming comes to mind.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/8/1...spiracy-theory

Yes I rabbit holed on this one.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This article on THE VERGE is fairly thorough, and includes a number of sub links to other articles including The NYT. Especially disturbing are the linked videos (there are hundreds of these videos on YouTube that are also highly disturbing, not just these two). The ‘Ding Dong Bell’ one is outright bizarre. The more I read about this, and view some examples, somehow MK ULTRA type predictive programming comes to mind.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/8/1...spiracy-theory

Yes I rabbit holed on this one.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I think the conspiratorial minded will find a conspiracy anywhere they want. I wouldn't even necessarily call it targeting children, some people are actually into the whole cartoon sex thing. In real life... Welcome to the internet! And if you're letting your kids (especially your young kids) run wild and free 'round these parts then you're ****ing up. I can't tell you how many kids I see transfixed to a phone or tablet like zombies walking around the grocery store or sitting in a cart. Stop letting YouTube raise your kids and maybe we'll have less of them eating Tide Pods for views and likes.
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 01-18-18 at 17:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234