Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5.45x39 60rd quad mags from Legion

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    He's saying that out of a 100 rounds of AK you'll get an equivalent of 40 accurate shot from an AR. Because AKs typically shoot every which way but forward at the target. I've noticed occasionally when I shoot my AK the bullet actually impacts behind me!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

If that's the case you're doing it wrong. My 74's hang with my 6920's. Anyway, while this would be a neat mag for a range toy- I've read that the Russians had issues with the original quad stacks. So wouldn't be sure if this would do any better. Someone buy one and let us know.

7n6

Feedback Score
    60 round quad stacks never ran right. They made 50’s which worked perfectly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Iwhile this would be a neat mag for a range toy- I've read that the Russians had issues with the original quad stacks. So wouldn't be sure if this would do any better. Someone buy one and let us know.

7n6
    Maybe if they were $15. Not spending $20, let alone $100 for a range toy mag. Would rather grab 500 rounds of X ammo or a good case of beer or a good scotch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd hope they are more reliable than the Surefire 5.56 60rnd mags.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I'd hope they are more reliable than the Surefire 5.56 60rnd mags.

Honestly, as long as they're reliable, that's all I care about. I'll never put enough wear on the mag to affect the locking lug.

Feedback Score
    Mag arrived. It won't lock into my Bulgarian krink or my Arsenal SGL-31. The plastic is also really soft and not at all like the polymer 5.45 mil-surp mags we're familiar with. I'm returning it for a refund.

They can't all be winners.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post
    Mag arrived. It won't lock into my Bulgarian krink or my Arsenal SGL-31. The plastic is also really soft and not at all like the polymer 5.45 mil-surp mags we're familiar with. I'm returning it for a refund.

I only trust 3rd Gen Magpuls. Surefire I have never had failures, even on 100 rd mags running bump stocks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zebra20zebra20 View Post
    I only trust 3rd Gen Magpuls. Surefire I have never had failures, even on 100 rd mags running bump stocks!
    Ok, great. They don't make 60rd AK mags, though which is what this thread is about.

Also, you shouldn't place your trust in a mag you haven't tested thoroughly yourself. I have gen1 pmags that I trust just fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911-A1 View Post

Don't forget to take a few John Wayne selfies with weapon and 60rd mag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12