Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bradley “Chelsea” Manning to run for Senate

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I dont condone or endorse it, but in the paradigm of that situation they should get the KKK guy from Howard Stern Show they used to have back in the day. At least he was funny
    Daniel Carver. His wife was so much more racist than he was. Good ol days of the stern show.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I smell a book deal.
    Its a diversion and likely paid for by people who want to throw some color on the midterm elections.
    Oh like the color PURPLE perhaps??? See my sig, then look up photos or video of the Killary 2016 concession speech.

Feedback Score
    bizarre messed up FREAK and hates the country

YUP its a democrat !

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Good luck when he has to start filling out the SF-86 paperwork. Being a Federal felon convicted of espionage isn't going to do much good for you. A clearance will never be granted.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Apparently Manning is doing a documentary called “XY Chelsea” so this is clearly a publicity stunt. The dem Manning is running against is a pure liberal so it doesn’t even make sense from a political standpoint.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I remember watching South Park years ago thinking how silly their parody of the average citizen's stupidity was. Now I think it's spot on.

The media ever refers to this wacko as "she".
    Last edited by markm; 01-16-18 at 10:07.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I remember watching South Park years ago thinking how silly their parody of the average citizen's stupidity was. Now I think it's spot on.

I hate that. I really do. It's feeding delusion.
    I'm far, far from homophobic or homomisiac but the reality is that you are born how you are born. If you wanna be with other dudes or dress up like a chick and pump yourself full of estrogen; have at it.

Just dont expect the world to play along.

If you really, really think there is wrongdoing afoot; IG and a JAG office. Otherwise do your time and push on in life.

73 years ago he would have been tied to a post with a sack over his head and lit up by 8 dudes with Garands.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

Have you seen the movie "Idiocracy"?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    She is a traitor. Just because her sentence wasn't for treason doesn't change that. She should also still be in jail, the fact that her sentence was commuted is one of the worst decisions by the Obama administration, and that is saying a lot.

I agree with what some others think in that she is doing this for more attention and to get a book or similar deal out of it. Frankly Manning doesn't stand a chance in the primary. She is running against a well liked and entrenched Democrat, and even in the LGBTQ community she is a divisive figure who isn't exactly universally liked.

I am also bothered by the fact that a convicted felon can run for Federal office!
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Deleted because a disagreement on gender assignment is counterproductive to discourse here.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 01-16-18 at 18:48.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast