Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I Need A Second AR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    Sorry - I thought that was already shown in my profile page - I'm in/from Florida, the gun-shine state.

OPPS!

Check you in box... Peace Jeff

Feedback Score
    This would be my choice if I were going to get another AR. It is a hell of a lot of rifle for the money, just sayin...

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/stor...ol-ssk-12.html
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    We are in the golden window for ammo and firearms purchases.
    My thoughts exactly which has led to many recent purchases. Prices have never been better for getting into quality ARs so buy cheap and stack deep.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We are in the golden window for ammo and firearms purchases. I would want at least a 2nd and maybe a 3rd before the shit gets real again.
    Words of wisdom. If you have the means then by all means go for it. Along with all the ammo and mags you can stand, too. With good GI mags available for $7 and .223 for as low as 25˘ a round I don't know how much lower it can go (although I hope it does!).
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Do I Need A Second AR?

Sounds like you could use a 6720!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Honestly?
    There are Hmong in the hills with souvenired M16s from the 60s that still work.

Most of them are in forced camps from after we left them. I'm not sure if you've ever had the privilege of spending time with any of the Hmong, but we did them wrong in a bad way.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Most of them are in forced camps from after we left them. I'm not sure if you've ever had the privilege of spending time with any of the Hmong, but we did them wrong in a bad way.
    I'm related to people from that part of the world. To this day there are still holdouts and they still use stuff left over from the war.

It's unfortunate for the actual people but a testament to how long these rifles can last.
    And the will that some people have.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes buy another, if not now when I ask ? Prices may go lower but eventually companies will start shuttering and selling off large lots to financially viable companies or having their inventory seized by creditors and then what happens ? CDNN has NIB 6920 for $799.00 plus they ad in "$150.00" worth of AR junk you can use or sell to a air soft enthusiast.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    We are in the golden window for ammo and firearms purchases. I would want at least a 2nd and maybe a 3rd before the shit gets real again.
    This. I lived through the Klinton AWB. There WILL be another. The next one won't go away.

Besides... Two is one, and one is none.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    Sorry - I thought that was already shown in my profile page - I'm in/from Florida, the gun-shine state.
    It says in the web version but lots is missing from taptalk. I love the rifle rack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast