Thread: KAC PVS30 (factory refurb) in great shape

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

KAC PVS30 (factory refurb) in great shape

***** Please contact me via email at mclmminsc at gmail dot com for the fastest response

I have the opportunity to buy a rare item I have been wanting so for now the 30 has to go. It is a great piece of kit and I will eventually pick up another but you know how it goes. I got this in 2017 and it has been on a few range trips and coyote hunts but has been babied and well cared for. The tube/image is top of the line. I have shot it out to 800 yards with no noticible POI shift on steel. I can promise you will be pleased with this unit. I cannot state that enough. The only issue I have had is with the stupid bikini rubber lens cover. After about 2 weeks it broke and I did the vortex flip up cap mod. This is a much better solution to the front lens. I would like to move this, so I am asking $4000 shipped. I do not have any pics of the tube in this ad but if you google hootiewho and pvs30 you will see a review I posted and it has pics. As with all NODs, iphone pics do not do it any justice.

I will take discreet PP or MO/cashiers check. I will discount it $100 for PP use just because of the logistics it saves me on my end. Lots of irons in the fire with life. I will ship insured the carrier of your choice.

Email me for pics

Thanks
    Last edited by Hootiewho; 01-16-18 at 12:59.