Thread: HK UPS9Tactical with match/hybrid LEM, jet funnel and SF MR09

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

HK UPS9Tactical with match/hybrid LEM, jet funnel and SF MR09

Like new HK USP 9 Tactical converted to the LEM/Match hybrid. Less than 150 rounds fired. It also has the jet funnel kit installed and will come with 2 new 18 round jet funnel mags. It will also include the original FCG parts as well as the LEM parts from HKparts, as well as the original mags and main spring housing. I am a LEM nut and this trigger is just unreal. Great reset, great pull. I just find myself gravitating to the Expert with the same trigger when I shoot. This one just sits. It is a tack driver. It will also come with (not pictured) the EXTREMELY hard to find Surefire MR09 light adaptor (not pictured). I am not wanted to separate the MR09, as to give the pistol buyer the opportunity at a hard to find part he or she will need. I am asking $1200 shipped/insured. I will take discreet PP or MO/cashiers check. I will discount it $100 for PP use just because of the logistics it saves me on my end. Lots of irons in the fire with life. I will ship insured the carrier of your choice.

Please email me for pics

Thanks
    Last edited by Hootiewho; 01-18-18 at 09:14.