Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: RMR regret?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    If I could do it all over again, i would get a different setup than the options I chose. Mainly, rear dovetail cut in front of the optic, and seeing if they could mill an optic plate for the M&P so I could run the pistol without the optic. As it stands right now, my rear sight is integrated to the DPP and I wish I could do it differently. The entire thought process behind that was saving about $50 and I wish I could do it all over again.
    Call Doug at ATEI. I'm certain he could make that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Bit the bullet, sent the slide in for some work. Bought an RMR RM06 type 2 to put on top.

Now I'm working out the whole what iron site setup to use....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny256 View Post
    Bit the bullet, sent the slide in for some work. Bought an RMR RM06 type 2 to put on top.

Im running factory night sights. Havent felt the need for supressor height yet, but its still early in my rmr experiment.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

The basic, black Ameriglo suppressor height BUIS work fine. They're not very expensive, and don't clutter the sight picture with a bunch of glowing dots.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHelix View Post
    The basic, black Ameriglo suppressor height BUIS work fine. They're not very expensive, and don't clutter the sight picture with a bunch of glowing dots.
    I was here, or front sight post having tritium....probably just go black.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    Im running factory night sights. Havent felt the need for supressor height yet, but its still early in my rmr experiment.
    I have read you talking about this. Kind of interested...lol

Feedback Score

On my CZ P07 with threaded barrel and suppressor height sights I tried something new. I left the stock front sight as is and had Cajun mill the slide for my RMR and no rear sight.

It works great!

I can get hits with the front sight and using the RMR window as a big ghost ring. Is it match grade accurate at 25 meters of course not. But in a for real situation or the IPSC I shoot every week at an indoor range I can get good hits. I have turned the dot down to the point it wasnt visable and ran stages and got good enough hits that I don't miss the rear sight. It also seems to make the process easier in it gives a less cluttered view through the RMR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHunter View Post
    No regrets.

I appear to be the only one whose had great results with the Deltapoint.
    I prefer the DPP over the RMR by a huge margin. In fact, I like the DPP so much that I have one on my rifle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Love the RMR on my M&P. As other have said I did have a hard time initially with finding the dot but that soon went away with dry fire practice. My only complaint is that I may or may or may not have a faulty unit. I had the dot flicker which I seemed to have fixed but it did kill the first battery rather quickly.

I ran it at a couple of one day classes and st a Costa 3 day carbine class and now I don't know if I can be without it.

I had my boss try it and he hated it. So I suppose it's user dependent.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHelix View Post
    This. Especially if you'll have a WML on the gun. I really like the all black sights. They really don't clutter the RMR window and silhouette nicely against the WML.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast