Thread: Unity Fusion Hub, Geissele Mk8 13", Noveske MUR-1A, BA 12.5, MicroMOA Govnah, Raptor,

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Unity Fusion Hub, Geissele Mk8 13", Noveske MUR-1A, BA 12.5, MicroMOA Govnah, Raptor,

Sold

Closing out extras and unfinished builds. Everything must go...

SOLD - Unity Fusion Hub with removable extended X300U light mount rail, and FOLDING front sight This setup cost about $185 new, and it's great, just doesn't fit past my can. Plenty of ways to extend and adapt it.

This is the full-size hub with mounting points on both sides, not the micro, btw. The only one that can accept the X300U rail - $95 shipped SOLD for all.

SOLD Geissele Mk8 13" rail. In excellent condition with very light handling marks and a few shiny spots inside from tightening M-lok accessories. Not abused, comes with extra M-LOK rail covers and all hardware. $195 shipped SOLD

Sold - Noveske MUR-A1 Forged upper, in excellent condition. Really looks great, only fired a few times, light brass marks on the deflector. Not even the threads are shiny. DISCLAIMER - It isn't compatible with the MK8 Geissele rail , because of the receiver-tab mounting system. That's the only reason it's for sale. $155 shipped - Sold

Ballistic Advantage 12.5" 416 SS barrel. 5.56mm chamber, 1/8 Twist, HP MP tested. Nickel Boron barrel extension. These were a limited run by BA, no longer offered. Very nice barrel, but I'm going shorter. 360 rounds through it. $99 shipped.

SOLD MicroMOA Govnah gas block. Works great, comes with two 3-position plates, one MK18 spec and unused. Shaved a millimeter off the top of the block, because it was contacting my add on M-lok rail. Still functions perfectly, and comes with carbine gas tube. Also has 360 rounds through it since it was new. $129 shippedSOLD

Used AXTS Raptor Charging Handle, with some wear marks - about 500 rounds of use through it. Finish looks a little worn, but 100% functional. $55 shipped.

SOLD - ALG 12" EMR V3 Rail with all mounting hardware barrel nut and wrench. Used a CNC mill to shave 2mm from the front of the tube to allow a blast deflector to fit with a 12.5" barrel. Some wear marks, not abused, functions 100%. $89 shipped. SOLD

I'll combine shipping on multiple items. Email with any questions, please don't PM me, it's not as fast.
    Last edited by KingsideRook; 01-26-18 at 21:38.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Bump - the ALG rail, Raptor and BA are all still available.

Bump - the ALG rail, Raptor and BA are all still available.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

Bump - BA 12.5" barrel is still available, and a steal.

Bump - BA 12.5" barrel is still available, and a steal.