Thread: Suppressor for New Ruger 9mm PCC

Feedback Score

Suppressor for New Ruger 9mm PCC

I just ordered a Ruger PC Carbine. I'm considering suppressing it and my first thought is to go with an Omega 9k as I also have a couple of 300BLK AR's as well. That said the primary use will be on the 9mm carbine.

Other than the Omega what else should I consider? Size and weight is a consideration to me (not a deal breaker though) as is service after the sale.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
    Last edited by rocketman; 01-18-18 at 07:59.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    what about the ghost-M? I have a 9K and a Ti-Rant (the Ti-Rant ain't bad, but since one of your conditions is "service after the sale", its a no-go)

I always thought the ghost M was cool... I know the ability to lengthen/shorten is a little gimmicky but it's versatile as hell.

It may be my next can for the two uses you mention- plus my G20 which I've always wanted to slap a can on out of curiosity.

check it out!
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    Looks like it has potential for sure. Right now I only own SilencerCo cans and only for long guns. What's a piston?
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.