Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Smith & Wesson Shield EZ 380

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

The Smith & Wesson Shield EZ 380

Here’s a new one. Looks like the size of a compact, but single stack, hammer fired, with a grip and optional thumb safety, and chambered in 380 ACP.

Reminds me a lot of the Walther PK380 - really easy to rack and hold for smaller stature or weaker shooters new to it.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...80-shield-ez-0

Attachment 50320

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    what in the holy hell

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Prepare for every Fudd Shop in Murica to start marketing this as the:

"Wunder-gun for all females, step right up to be shown just how emasculated you can make the "girls" feel when getting them into guns."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Why...

That make shift grip safety though. Looks like a bad photoshop job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For when you're ready to step up from your Bersa Thunder .380.

Oh wait....you're not sure? Step back.

Feedback Score
    People with Arthritis like my mother for instance, who wants a gun for protection but can't pull back the slide or load a magazine on most handguns might benefit from this model. I see it getting a lot of crap on the internet but the people who post about guns on the internet are not who this is for.
    Worry less, Train more.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Why the grip safety... It looks like an after thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tacticaldesire View Post
    People with Arthritis like my mother for instance, who wants a gun for protection but can't pull back the slide or load a magazine on most handguns might benefit from this model. I see it getting a lot of crap on the internet but the people who post about guns on the internet are not who this is for.
    I think that's a good assessment of it. At first I thought this was a replacement for the Bodyguard but after comparing their specs that doesn't seem to be the case. My Bodyguard is a great little pocket pistol. I'd like to see a striker fired one though.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think people on the internet forget that not every gun ever was intended to be purchased, driven over with a tank, and then used to breech and clear an oil rig full of ISIS funded North Korean Whale poachers in the middle of a storm when your 416 magically breaks a bolt lug mid operation.

This looks like a great pistol for people like my mother who is getting eldery and weigh 105lbs on a good day.
    Last edited by foxtrotx1; 02-07-18 at 02:33.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Absolutely perfect for what it is - a stay-loaded nightstand gun for someone who can't care about a kydex holster for their striker-fired gun and doesn't even want/need to worry about a standard safety. "Point and shoot." Easy to operate, low recoil.

It should've been made in 9mm however, but I'm betting S&W is pulling a Glock 42/43 stunt where they'll sell the .380 for a year or two until sales dip and then drop the 9mm version. When the 9 comes out it'll be the absolute perfect Mexican carry gun.

I have no need for one but I love it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast