Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black mirror on Netflix

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Black mirror on Netflix

I just started watching black mirror on Netflix....highly recommend. For those not aware it’s an anthology series and has a very heavy resemblance to the twilight zone. Each episode (thus far) takes place in the near future (5-10 years based on the tech).

Wow! I’m blow away...last night I watched “nosedive”, I can see society headed this way and I weep for our future...in this episode society has been broken down to a class system where your class is determined by a 5 star rating that you rely on others to give you, think “likes” on Facebook or the number of Instagram followers..kind of ironic as I post this on social media but it makes me want to delete all my social media. People walk around with their heads in their phones and after each interaction they rate the other person. Scary stuff!
    Last edited by rushca01; 01-20-18 at 08:17.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My favorite ones are San Junipero and Hang the DJ.

Also I would probably be up innahills looking rangy and getting muh Fist Blood on if I had to live in Nosedive.

Men Against Fire wasn't as cliche as it seems. Not original but handled way better.
    Last edited by Firefly; 01-20-18 at 08:16.

Feedback Score
    White Bear and White Christmas were probably my favorites. Blanking on the name but the one with Bron from Game of Thrones was awesome too. Pretty much all of them were good except for the Waldo one, that was disappointing.

If you haven’t seen any of them don’t read anything about them and just go watch

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Fan of the series also. Callister and Metalhead were interesting.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Definitely don’t read about the episodes, just go watch. Very interesting show that seems well done.

Feedback Score
    mixed bag for me ?

the one with the chick and her ratings going to her friends wedding was sadly the world we are closest to it seems

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have found most of the episodes pretty interesting and worthy of water cooler talk. A few were so boring that I didn't finish them or just skipped to the end. A well made show that's worth a watch.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    White Bear was a crazy one. Test play was another good one. Not sold on the 4th season seems forced. If you haven't seen the movie "Get Out" do it. Very much a black mirror movie.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wiped out the first season last night.. worth watching vs. the bullshit my wife wants to watch. Thanks for the recommendation.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Nosedive is excellent
    Be right back is excellent
    White Christmas is pretty good
    Metal head is pretty good
    Callister is great
    San Junipero is pretty good
    Entire history is excellent

Hated national anthem, white bear and shut up and dance, black museum
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast