Thread: Magpul's new clothing line

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Magpul's new clothing line

For those that have not seen their new offerings.

https://www.magpul.com/apparel-gear

I have a set of everything for testing and thus far, I like it a lot. A long term use review will be done later (via the M4C newsletter). The immediate winners IMHO, are the pants and the weekender long sleeve shirt. Everything has an "Arcteryx" feel it it (without the steep price tag).

https://www.magpul.com/spring18

C4

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Are the pants just for skinny legged hipsters with bro beards and retro cool tshirts from Urban Outfitters?

Feedback Score
    Where is it made? Honduras?

I know it's not made in USA, obviously, but I hope they could at least keep it on the same continent.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Are the pants just for skinny legged hipsters with bro beards and retro cool tshirts from Urban Outfitters?
    The legs have a lot of room in them I thought. They are meant for people that are active.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joffe View Post
    Where is it made? Honduras?

I know it's not made in USA, obviously, but I hope they could at least keep it on the same continent.
    Couple different places. One was the PI if memory serves.

In this global economy, focusing on where things are made is some what silly IMHO. For instance, a buddy of mine had gun cases made in 4 different locations. One of them being in NC. The others were china, india, etc. The one made in the US was by far the worst and the most expensive....

C4

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    The legs have a lot of room in them I thought. They are meant for people that are active.

C4
    It was tongue in cheek, but thanks for the response. They don’t look hipster, but most ‘tactical’ pants I find are too narrow in the calf/bottom near the shoe area.

Feedback Score
    I’m excited to find them in a B&M store to try the pants and button downs on. I’m very slim (not in an intentional hipster with a bro beard way) and most pants and shirts are way too wide for me.

Feedback Score
    I have some of their tops from 2017 and like them alot. I initially ordered larges as I am right between sizes but prefer medium. The L fit my shoulders and back, but seem wide on me. Where as the medium is a little tight acros the back but is more fitted to the rest of me. I was MR in the mil and find that I am a medium in some hunting sizes but a large in most tshirts and other outdoor gear. (I am a M in Arctyrex leaf, but a L in the normal Arctyrex line). I wear them a bunch and haven't had any issues with wear even under a PC.

Feedback Score
    I decided to outfit our staff with the new Magpul clothes for the Enforce Tac and IWA expos in Germany last month and also to be used at later events.

We got them in time and overall they are comfortable to wear and look good.

Prior to getting them we had some discussions on how they would fit and looking at the size chart etc.

For me, I am typically a medium in tops/jackets and wear 32x32 inch size in pants.

The medium Stateside shirt fit well and due to the stretch nature of the pants could have gone with at least a 31" waist if that would be available.