Thread: Silencer Shop Form 4 Generator

Feedback Score

Silencer Shop Form 4 Generator

I just filled out a Form 4 and Responsible Party Questionaire using the Silencer Shop Online Form 4 generator and it was a quick awesome way to neatly get everything filled out. I was able to save to my computer after I completed it. I couldn’t care less about the barcode system but man, the days of trying to format and type in a PDF document using the free online services because I can’t afford to buy Adobe Acrobat are over!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by st381183 View Post
    I just filled out a Form 4 and Responsible Party Questionaire using the Silencer Shop Online Form 4 generator and it was a quick awesome way to neatly get everything filled out. I was able to save to my computer after I completed it. I couldn’t care less about the barcode system but man, the days of trying to format and type in a PDF document using the free online services because I can’t afford to buy Adobe Acrobat are over!
    You haven't needed to buy Adobe Acrobat for years. The free Adobe Reader works just fine. I've filled out the last 3-4 version of the F1 & F4 using it. In most instances, you just can't do it in the browser window. You have to save the PDF, then open it with Adobe Reader. And filling in the first copy populates the others.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    You haven't needed to buy Adobe Acrobat for years. The free Adobe Reader works just fine. I've filled out the last 3-4 version of the F1 & F4 using it. In most instances, you just can't do it in the browser window. You have to save the PDF, then open it with Adobe Reader. And filling in the first copy populates the others.
    That has not been my experience. Just wanted to report that it was easy to fill out, took about 10 minutes from start to print. If the barcode shaves off some meaningful wait time that’s great but for me the ease of use to generate the Form 4 is the big deal with this.

Feedback Score
    If nothing else, it’s helpful for those of us with Macs. I have never been able to use adobe to fill in the form 1 or 4 without switching to windows. So I’m very happy to see silencershop has a better option

Feedback Score
    I do PDFs on my mac with no problems.. but yeah, silencershop rocks.