Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Libs freaking out about new gun add

Feedback Score

Libs freaking out about new gun add

There is a new gun ad out that has libs freaking out. It has law abiding citizens defending their freedom against antifa thugs hell bent on destruction, using Spikes Tactical products.

1. Both my ARs are built on Spikes lowers, and they run very well. They are as good as any other company out there.

2. The advertising campaign of people (like me, and probably most of you) who just want to defend their freedom from anarchy is long overdue.

Bravo Spikes...

https://conservativetribune.com/libs...ent=2018-01-20

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    AWESOME AD! I'd love to have a Poster of it, I'd even hang it up at work here, I love it! I don't know about everyone else here, I'm sure they'd be acouple WUSSES.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    The poster, much like the whole "III%" crowd, is cute. I've gotta give it to ANTIFA, at least they are "men" of action. What's the III% crowd doing? Buying Spikes posters?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    The poster, much like the whole "III%" crowd, is cute. I've gotta give it to ANTIFA, at least they are "men" of action. What's the III% crowd doing? Buying Spikes posters?
    Give me a break & YEP!

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVTMaverick View Post
    Give me a break & YEP!
    Sorry, I don't mean to knock anyone here. I just get a kick out of seeing propaganda from our side when all we do is talk.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    And getting Moron Labe tattoos!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Im not into Fantasy art, guess some guys are into that.

WTF is “pipe hitters union?” Sounds like the gun version of HArley Davidson, or Bone Collector. The Skull just tops it off.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, I don't mean to knock anyone here. I just get a kick out of seeing propaganda from our side when all we do is talk.
    "Our side" is made up of moral men who have families and jobs. (well, I'm retired, but I HAD a job. I was a soldier for 28 years, til I got blowed up) My point is we don't go out in the streets crying when we don't get our way. We go on living our lives. Be that as it may, should the time come to defend our freedom from anarchy, we will be there. That is the difference. We are not an offensive bunch. We want to be left alone to live in peace. We only respond in defense of freedom, and will use deadly force only when necessary.

I do get the point, however, and wish that politically the conservataves were more active. That could help to cause deadly force to be less likely to me needed. Then again, this is how we got President Trump, so... we shall see.

Just don't go thinking that the antifa crowd will continue to have free reign over the nation. They will either fade away, be politically defeated, or one day (God forbid) go too far... but they will not win.
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 01-23-18 at 11:44.
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    We're cool man..

Feedback Score
    Honestly, I didn't even notice color or tats.. I just Saw a FEW Standing Up against Many, that's what I like about it, as it seems to me, it's the way it is..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast