Thread: Long Range Arms is GTG, outstanding customer service support!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Long Range Arms is GTG, outstanding customer service support!

Got one of LRA's "Send-it" electronic levels for Christmas, long story short it was not operating correctly.

Sent the company an email at 4pm on a friday and they responded back within the hour and requested to contact via phone which I accepted.

Customer service rep and I chatted a bit and he requested to do a Facetime (apple videophone call) and we quickly deduced the problem with the unit I had. I then asked him how to send it back for warranty and what type of paperwork he needed and he replied "I don't need any paperwork, I see our product right there and that is good enough for me. I'll priority ship out a replacement unit tomorrow and we'll reimburse you for the shipping to send the defective one back"

I was impressed, this was at almost 7pm on a friday night after closing hours I'm sure. I told him thank you, but I'd ship it back on my dime as I wasn't in a hurry with any matches coming up anytime soon.

Sure enough, by Wednesday the replacement arrived and also had some very, very nice swag included "for my troubles". I wish all companies were this honest and good with customer service. I'll do a review on the electronic level in a different thread as this was just to comment on this company's excellent customer help.

Feedback Score
    That is excellent customer service. And agreed, it's too bad more companies don't follow that example.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.