Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Potential ATF bump stock ban opens a can of worms

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    BATFE is now supposedly trying to say that folding Arm Braces allowing a pistol to be under 26" in length, makes it magically turn into an unregistered AOW.
    I believe in this exact case, the shop was selling pistols with folding braces AND forward pistol grips. Setting off the whole AOL 26" min issue. Otherwise with no forward grip, pistols are pistols regardless of OAL.

It is unfortunately being marketed on Social Media with the attendant lack of facts and excess of drama. Sad that our side is resorting to the same tactics.

Dennis.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    NFA and the BATFE are full retard, never go full retard.

Mossberg Shockwave "firearms" aka sawed-off shotguns lol and the like from Remington and a few others now, rifle caliber "pistols", face blades, arm braces.....OFFS just remove SBS, SBR, AOW from the ****ing NFA already. Not that I want anything "banned" but the fact a guy can shoulder a "brace" on a "pistol" is a-okay but will get hemmed up with a Federal case if he does the same with an unregistered SBR is the very definition asinine.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    NFA and the BATFE are full retard, never go full retard.

Mossberg Shockwave "firearms" aka sawed-off shotguns lol and the like from Remington and a few others now, rifle caliber "pistols", face blades, arm braces.....OFFS just remove SBS, SBR, AOW from the ****ing NFA already. Not that I want anything "banned" but the fact a guy can shoulder a "brace" on a "pistol" is a-okay but will get hemmed up with a Federal case if he does the same with an unregistered SBR is the very definition asinine.
    The government trying to tell you, a grown man, what items you are and are not allowed to have is assinine

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567