Thread: Anybody know anything about retrorifles.com?

Feedback Score

Anybody know anything about retrorifles.com?

I was just searching for 733 related stuff, and these guys popped up: https://retrorifles.com/

Looks like they're assembling uppers with at least some Colt parts?

The website feels a little sketchy, and kind of light on the details...

Feedback Score
    I ordered an A1 front sight post from them about a month ago. I experienced no issues and it shipped pretty fast.

I did some searching after I placed the order and the general consensus was that people thought they seemed sketchy. So I don't know, I guess they install their FSBs with set screws and they consider it better than taper pins.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bought a couple of XM177 flash hiders (shorties / 3.5"). No problem. Prior to purchasing I had a question as to availability. Called and got the "voice mail is full". Said screw it. The guy returned my call (caller ID?) about an hour later. Very nice guy. Perhaps a one man shop; just don't know. I don't see him being a ripoff type. I'm going to buy more from him. No idea where his parts are sourced from. I do know the open slots in the flash hiders were a bit edgy / sharp. I'm ok with them but would prefer them to be smoothed down from the get go.

Feedback Score
    Bought a CAR stock from them (fibelite clone). First the thing fits and feels better than the colt m4 stock i had on the rifle. Second ordered wed, had it installed saturday. So I will be using them agian.
    Last edited by Dasho101; 09-17-18 at 00:03. Reason: SP

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556Cliff View Post
    I ordered an A1 front sight post from them about a month ago. I experienced no issues and it shipped pretty fast.

I did some searching after I placed the order and the general consensus was that people thought they seemed sketchy. So I don't know, I guess they install their FSBs with set screws and they consider it better than taper pins.
    According to their website, you can choose set screws or taper pins.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The chromed 20" A1 with 1-7" twist and pinned front sight is interesting.