Thread: Liberator II Tactical Headset with Integrated Digital Hearing Protection

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Liberator II Tactical Headset with Integrated Digital Hearing Protection

//—-SOLD—-//

Liberator II with PTT cable, NATO Mil Spec 6 pin connector. Really good condition. You can see from the pics that this is a well maintained set - and I also had it "tuned" up in TCI's Commo Shop. Headset was fully functional when I sent it in to TCI. Their Commo Daddy recommended some replacements, and I jumped on the chance of having the guys who developed this headset to work on it. So Commo Daddy, ran full diagnostics, recommended replacing the lead cable and coiled cable assembly (Internal) replacements. I had them replace the padded ear cup inserts. Finally, he did and performed a full function test and signed off 100% FMC. This is a very solid set that retails $600-800. Obviously, not going to ask that much. You can wear this set over a ball cap or under your ACH, MICH, Ops-Core or other ballistic helmets. The headset is also waterproof.

I've done periodic comms checks with my radios, and I use this headset to do it. It has noise cancellation so that the loud report of weapons fire is minimized while voice comms and ambient sounds (natural sounds around you) are unaffected. It is still a legitimate piece of tactical comms gear. The fact that Safariland still sells them, says a lot. Prior to posting I did a comms check with my iPhone voice recorder between two of my radios. Headset works great. iPhone recorded my brief comms checks from my PRC-148 to my Baofeng. I believe you would be hard pressed to find one in this great of condition, that you know is going to work right out of the gate. The critical components have been replaced.

$300 shipped w/Tracking - PayPal F&F or add 4% for Goods and Services
    Contact: robertestx@gmail.com if you have questions or want to make an offer. Worst I can say is no.

From Safariland website on the Liberator II:
    TCI’s Liberator II™ tactical headset provides an exceptional convergence of communications and hearing protection and was designed to military durability standards and offers low-profile ear-cups for compatibility with various tactical helmets, state of the art digital sound processing for optimal reproduction of environmental sounds and leading radio frequency (RF) shielding.

Patented Digital Threat Compression Technology (DTCT) safely reduces hazardous ambient sounds while simultaneously providing the user with continuous situational awareness.

These progressive attributes, as well as an array of others, enable the Liberator II™ tactical headset to be worn comfortably under MICH, ACH, PASGT, Ops-Core™, and other ballistic helmets and provide the performance that supports operator safety and mission completion. Our robust design includes an industry-leading, dual-layer waterproofing process for phenomenal protection of electronic components and vastly increases the lifespan of the equipment.

The Boom is in excellent condition. Solid as a rock, no wiggle, no movement.

Power and volume buttons

PTT cable clip is velcro'd together so you can turn the clip anyway you want. PTT Cable is in PERFECT condition.

Ear cup inserts were also replaced

Brand new lead cable
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 01-28-18 at 04:25. Reason: SOLD!!!!!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams