Thread: Opinions?? - PARATROOPER 7.5" .300BLK PDW - SBR

Feedback Score

Opinions?? - PARATROOPER 7.5" .300BLK PDW - SBR

The price tag stunned me a bit. If money was no object I would like to have one. Purely a range toy for me, but I supposed it might be ok for a HD weapon. I really like the look of the wood.
    PARATROOPER 7.5" .300BLK PDW - SBR
    $3,408.54 $3,050.00
    "PARATROOPER" 7.5" .300BLK PDW - SBR
    B5D7D49D-3C60-4446-A5D2-C4CA7AE14B56.jpghttp://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com...300blk-pdw-sbr
    The heart of the "PARATROOPER" is built on our famous BAD-PDW Monolithic PDW Lower Receiver & VERT Stock System with Ambidextrous Controls. It is chambed in .300BLK with a 7.5" barrel shrouded in 6.7" RIGIDRAIL M-LOK free float rail system and has an overall length of 20.1". It is built as a factory SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) so all NFA rules apply.

Paying homage to the old-school WWII era weapons, the "PARATROOPER" is furnished with custom Grade A French Walnut Handguard & Pistol Grip. To cap it off, it is paired with wood finished SS Cheek Rest (UV stablized, simulated wood powdercoat finish) for strength and durability. The complete rifle is finished with H-Series CERAKOTE with custom blended "Parkerized Green Steel & Cosmoline" theme finish matching that of the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine, 1903A3, etc.

Note: Optic & Optic Mount Not Included

***EACH RIFLE IS BUILT TO ORDER - PLEASE ALLOW APPROXIMATELY 6 WEEKS TO COMPLETE - MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO A CLASS 3 DEALER IN TITLE 2 NFA FIREARMS***
    Last edited by DeviousMind; 01-27-18 at 20:07.
    Peace the old fashion way

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    To each his own, but it seems like you’re paying $1500 extra for wood furniture ��

Feedback Score
    You can DIY one for under $1K.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I believe this falls into the category of "instagram-gun"
    mostly / mainly built for looks
    but if you like it and have the cash go for it

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    You can DIY one for under $1K.
    Parts list and links, please. Of equivalent quality, function and looks, of course.

You can DIY a rifle that looks like a 6920 for half the price, too.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I built my 8" SBR using all quality parts for just a hair over $1500.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    People who will shell out the cash for this thing are ones that want this particular weapon, not something else; like those who buy a Nighthawk custom or Wilson combat 1911 vs. a less expensive pistol.

Feedback Score
    You know what. Why the hell not. If you have money to burn and want something different, God’s speed. People think I am crazy for spending 3x that on a Sig 550. If it blows your skirt up and you have paid your bills, funded your retirement, given to charity and want that thing have at it.