Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Kain, I get what you're saying. I just don't want Euro should accidentally get blue falconed over his gun. Myself I got my theories of what might have happened but still nothing I'd sign my name to.

In all fairness, HK had a bad CS rep a while back but I had to have a pistol tweaked a few years ago and I got it back pretty ricky tick paying only shipping. Their webshop likewise pretty efficient and their current building is basically a shoebox (at least in Georgia).
So I don't get into the whole "you suck we hate you spiel".
I don't want to see Euro get screwed either. It just, sadly, isn't something that I am overly surprised on. Hoping Grant can get us some word on what the hell is going on.

On H&k, I remember when they were in Alabama. Got to tour their outfit there, a friend of mine was buddy with their one of their head reps. Was a good time, got to learn a lot of cool things, their armorer was a really cool guy, and shoot some neat toys. But even the, and this is probably close to 10 years ago, they were bending over backwards to help people. Now, that said, at SHOT, when I went there back in 09, H&K was a bit dickish. But, the guys who I knew there had left by the time I gone to SHOT too, and well yeah. But, like I said, their rep for that is old and dated bigly.

And we are really kind of derailing Euro's thread. So I do apologize.