Thread: Free magazines with M1A purchase; Anyone order mags from Springfield Armory direct?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Free magazines with M1A purchase; Anyone order mags from Springfield Armory direct?

I went ahead and ordered myself a SA SOCOM 16 QCB since I sold my M1A last year. It arrives at my FFL today. Springfield started a promo yesterday that goes through May that if you order any M1A you get 3 free 20 round mags after a mail in rebate. I called and asked if its OK if I ordered mine earlier this week and that I do the transfer today they said as long as todays date is dated on the transfer I'm golden. Here comes the other issue; I live in NY and 20 round mags are no go unless your active LE which I am. I also asked if I provided credentials would they be able to ship me the mags and the rep told me I'd have to wait to speak to their law enforcement department when the rep comes back from vaca. So I'm curious, has anyone ordered "high capacity mags" from Springfield Armory to any of the ultra liberal states like NY, CA, MA, etc?

Feedback Score
    Those are "standard capacity" magazines not high capacity. We've got to stop using leftist terminology. Mag choices are "standard capacity" and "infringed capacity".
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Those are "standard capacity" magazines not high capacity. We've got to stop using leftist terminology. Mag choices are "standard capacity" and "infringed capacity".
    I know that’s why I used the “ “. NY sucks.