Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company's New Ambi Charging Handles

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    I’ve got the old Mod 4 CH on a few rifles. Eying one of these to try out but don’t want to buy the wrong latch size. So the new Mod 3/3x3 has a latch similar in size to the old Mod 4? The new Mod 4/4x4 latches look a little smaller than the old ones.
    new 3 and old 4

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    3B in KMR 11.5"

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the pics @markm. Will be going with either the 3B or 3x3. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You bet. I hate to say this... but there's going to be a lot of lightly used, previous Gen Gunfighters for sale. The latch travel is greatly reduced. So the gear snagging that's inherent on the more "hook" shape of the tac latch type charging handle is greatly reduced.

These make my old Mod 4s look like unwieldy nightmares.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Reading all these reviews almost has me convinced to go purchase one and try it out. I have used nothing but GI CHs forever and have never had any problems with them. Aftermarket ones always looked like snag hazards to me but that new 3b looks good.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    That's the beauty of these things. They accomplish the same thing that the other massively over-sized charging handles do. We ran the Ambi on Pappabear's SPR yesterday. Works like a champ.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    You bet. I hate to say this... but there's going to be a lot of lightly used, previous Gen Gunfighters for sale. The latch travel is greatly reduced. So the gear snagging that's inherent on the more "hook" shape of the tac latch type charging handle is greatly reduced.

These make my old Mod 4s look like unwieldy nightmares.
    Thanks for the feedback on these........
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    14.5 BCM SOCOM with BCM Toyota Tacoma courtesy of Pappabear.

Feedback Score
    14.5 BCM SOCOM with BCM Toyota Tacoma courtesy of Pappabear.

Now that man has Class!

20121017_171926_2.jpg
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    That's the beauty of these things. They accomplish the same thing that the other massively over-sized charging handles do. We ran the Ambi on Pappabear's SPR yesterday. Works like a champ.
    I felt the same way when I finally got one of the Geissele airborne charging handle. I already had a couple of the standard ones, and the Airborne model is my favorite by far. I don't really feel the need for the large latches anymore, and the smaller ambi CH is the baby bear "just right" size.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast