Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folding(?) Glock 19

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Folding(?) Glock 19

Say, anyone saw/heard of this particular Glock modification by Full Conceal introduced at SHOT?

I'm imagining a pinch of some sort.
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet. —Quintus Dias

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I went to the a local gun store for the first time in a while hoping to see how I liked the 19 gen 5 or 19x and they had neither but they had 2 of these things. Wasted trip.
    I don’t understand the allure of it. A folding rifle in a bag, I can kinda dig. You use your pistol to fight to your rifle but having to unfold your last ditch weapon puzzles me.
    Last edited by Hadoken; 02-03-18 at 16:55.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Maybe next year this company can make a Glock that twists/untwists. Paint it tan. Use a 19 slide and a 17 frame. Call it the CorkscrewX. That would be awesome. I would buy 12.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't get the point no matter how many times I either read about it or see a clip about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t care what they say, I don’t want my trigger moving unless my finger is on it.

There’s a fine line between innovation and stupidity.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I could be wrong but I don't see this going anywhere. Gunfights usually happen fast, so I want simple and fast and not complex and slow

Feedback Score
    They had one at the NRA convention in Milwaukee last fall. Unbelievably dumb. If Keltecs are considered good ideas poorly executed, this folding Glock is a terrible idea even more poorly executed.

It caught my eye as I was walking past the booth where it was on display, and I thought WTF is this? Rep at the table was trying to tell me how wonderful it was for CCW. I just shook my head and walked away, trying not to laugh.
    Last edited by moonshot; 02-04-18 at 11:12. Reason: correct spelling

Feedback Score
    $1399? for the price of 2 glocks with night sights a tech-cool device that will probably fail when you need it...No thanks
    Dress around the gun dont make it into an accessory
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 02-04-18 at 16:53.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Didn't Magpul already make a folding pistol?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I saw this on another gun site. I cannot think of any situation, regardless of what their marketing gurus say, where this contraption has an advantage over an unmolested handgun.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast