I have a Springfield Socom 16 that has been upgraded with a lot of quality parts. In addition, the rifle comes with the OEM parts as well as other parts and tools. I am the 2nd owner and have approximately 500rds through the gun, but don’t know how many rounds were shot before I got it. Based on the bore and parts I am guessing not that many. The rifle comes with 2 stocks, the original and a wood stock that I sanded and oiled. It gives the rifle a nice classic look. Also included is a M14CA Scout Handguard Mount. It was mounted when I got the rifle, but I prefer the more classic look of the OEM Scout Mount. Here is a list of parts and items included:

• Smith Enterprise Gas Cylinder Lock – shimmed and mounted
• Griffin Armament Taper Mount Flash Hider (Or I can pull it and send a FlashComp)
• Smith Enterprise Trijicon Front sight, it is a lot thinner than the OEM part
• Smith Enterprise Socom Gas Plug – not installed
• Schuster Adjustable Gas Plug – installed
• Sadlak – TiN Coated Gas Piston – installed
• Smith Enterprise Gas Cylinder Lock tool
• Sadlak National Match Guide Rod – installed
• Smith Enterprise Oversize Bolt Release - installed
• Sadlak Oversized Magazine Release - installed
• Sadlak Light Mount - installed
• Plastic Butt Plate – installed
• 3 GI Butt Plates
• Wood Stock – currently on the rifle
• OEM Stock
• 2 GI Handguards
• M14CA Scout Handguard
• 2 GI Combo Tools
• GI Cleaning Kit
• 1 GI 20rd Magazine
• Misc stock and OEM hardware including all the take off parts
• Misc paperwork

That is over $1,000 in just parts, not including the base rifle. I am asking $2,000 or best offer. I will also consider trades for Lightweight 1911s in 9mm or 2011s in 9mm. I am not really looking for any other fire arms or gear.

Pictures available upon request.

The rifle will ship in a plastic hard case. Buyer pays actual shipping via the shipper of their choice. Be aware that the both Fedex and UPS require overnight shipping for firearms. I am an individual so please ensure that your FFL will accept the rifle from an individual. A face to face is in Colorado is possible but will have to be transfer through an FFL. This is a great rifle, but it just sits in the safe as I grab other rifles first. Time to move it on.