Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "EOTech recall aftermath"

Feedback Score

"EOTech recall aftermath"

Looks like a lot of money waiting to be crushed. Has EOTech fixed the problems with their optics?

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...all-aftermath/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Screw em.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love my EOTech. Haters are gonna hate.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Meh.

Eotechmasterrace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I sent mine back and got an Elcan. Best thing I ever did

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdave View Post
    I sent mine back and got an Elcan. Best thing I ever did
    Cans O’ Elk belong on 240’s.

I loved the SOPMOD Eotech that Uncle Sam let me use, and I like the one I own personally.

Feedback Score
    My choice in red dots for rifles is now the Aimpoint CompM5 and I use it with the Aimpoint magnifiers. I still much prefer the single crisp red dot to the, for me, "clutter" of the holographics in the window.

Put dot on what you want the pointy thing from the gun to hit. Pull trigger back. Boom. Pointy thing hits the thing the dot is on. Do it as many times as necessary.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As long as you find the EoTech accuracy within acceptable parameters for your needs, it's a decent sight for work out to 100 meters. http://www.eotechinc.com/hws-service-and-support/faq

If you want pinpoint precision, buy a variable power scope.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtoftheGun View Post
    My choice in red dots for rifles is now the Aimpoint CompM5 and I use it with the Aimpoint magnifiers. I still much prefer the single crisp red dot to the, for me, "clutter" of the holographics in the window.

Put dot on what you want the pointy thing from the gun to hit. Pull trigger back. Boom. Pointy thing hits the thing the dot is on. Do it as many times as necessary.
    Why must someone come in and say Aimpoint every time there’s an Eotech thread? No one cares what your preference is, unless they ask for it. And BTW, my pointy things hit the thing the Eotech dot is on too.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    As long as you find the EoTech accuracy within acceptable parameters for your needs, it's a decent sight for work out to 100 meters. http://www.eotechinc.com/hws-service-and-support/faq

If you want pinpoint precision, buy a variable power scope.
    I would say also good beyond 100 meters, but perhaps not better than a magnified optic.

I find Eotechs very user friendly, you just have to remember to turn them on and off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast