Thread: "EOTech recall aftermath"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Redeeming EOTechs https://youtu.be/x8qympAk-HA

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    I would say also good beyond 100 meters, but perhaps not better than a magnified optic.

I find Eotechs very user friendly, you just have to remember to turn them on and off.
    If you can ID a target beyond 100 then you can hit it with an Eotech. Easily out to 200.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    If you can ID a target beyond 100 then you can hit it with an Eotech. Easily out to 200.
    True, but I still like to run a magnifier behind mine.

Which, by the way is one of the few things EoTech does unquestionably better than Aimpoint.

Another being as a passive night vision aiming device.

Feedback Score
    I had one of the top of the line NV compatible Eo’s.
    It was good, fast, heavy and bulky. The last two were deal breakers for me so I got rid of it. Not surprising the mfg wants to destroy them and write them off as a loss.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mig1nc View Post
    True, but I still like to run a magnifier behind mine.

Which, by the way is one of the few things EoTech does unquestionably better than Aimpoint.

Another being as a passive night vision aiming device.

A magnifier is on my list of things to get. And NV isn’t part of my game so I’ll take your word for it.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Exactly. I shoot mine at E-type pop ups out to 475yards, no magnifier, no problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12