Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switching to Trijicon

Feedback Score

Switching to Trijicon

My first experience with red dot sights was with Sig Optics and it has been a good one, but I haven't had much to compare to. I recently purchased an Trijicon RMR for my G19 and noticed how much more robust the sight is compared to the Romeo 1's that I have. After handling the RMR, I checked out the Trijicon MRO and have decided to put the MRO on my MCX 9" SBR and the MRO Patrol on my MCX 16" Patrol. Last night I came across one for an incredible price (seems too good to be true) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the dealer/site or if there is a chance that it is a knockoff. Link is below and I hope to get y'all's thoughts on this purchase.

Schuyler Arms | Trijicon MRO Patrol, Red Dot, 1X25mm, 2.0MOA, With full Co-Wintness Mount MRO-C-2200019

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    That's not a too-good-to-be-true price. Brownells has them for a similar price if you'd feel more comfortable buying from them.

Botach (I know, I know) has them for $349 without a mount. $345 at Arms Unlimited.
    Last edited by officerX; 02-12-18 at 13:04.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    That's not a too-good-to-be-true price. Brownells has them for a similar price if you'd feel more comfortable buying from them.

Botach (I know, I know) has them for $349 without a mount. $345 at Arms Unlimited.
    Yeah. That price. Umm not so much. You can find them for that price with or better with a Geissele mount.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Yeah. That price. Umm not so much. You can find them for that price with or better with a Geissele mount.

What price? $345?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    You guys must have missed that the OP is talking about the MRO Patrol. Trijicon includes caps, kill-flash and a decent mount. https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod104178.aspx
    Last edited by GH41; 02-12-18 at 14:34.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    You guys must have missed that the OP is talking about the MRO Patrol. Trijicon includes caps, kill-flash and a decent mount. https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod104178.aspx
    I did miss that! Thanks for pointing that out.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    I did miss that! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Me too. Off to the corner.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Not sure why anyone would buy any Sig optic... AFAIK they don't manufacture any optics, they simply slap their name on them.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I was talking about the MRO Patrol and not the regular MRO.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    "I did miss that! Thanks for pointing that out"

"Me too. Off to the corner"

No big deal guys. I thought the OP's "MRO Patrol" was a typo. I didn't know it existed before today. What attracted me to the MRO were 3 things. Low weight, compact size, FOV and price point. The new Patrol version takes away what attracted me to it in the first place.
    Last edited by GH41; 02-12-18 at 16:47.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast