Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CCW fanny packs

Feedback Score
    Kelty Sling Bag... https://www.kelty.com/sling-bag/

Not a fanny bag.

I use it for riding a bike, keeps a gun off the waistline when difficult to have there. For every day use, the drawstroke would be less natural than waist level. Thoroughly useable, especially if you aren’t trying to pick up attractive chicks.
    Last edited by HardToHandle; 02-14-18 at 22:10.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have known too many people that have gotten things stolen from lockers at health clubs. I needed to find a way to carry my pistol while I worked out. I bought one of these from Natchez Shooters Supply for 19.99. Highly recommended. You can fit a J frame, Ruger LCP sized weapon inside along with an iPod, car keys.

http://www.eagleindustries.com/produ...il.aspx?id=240

It's not as obvious as some of the other fanny packs

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I have an old Galco fanny pack that I used for my 642. It’s small and doesn’t scream Gun.

http://shop.libertypawnandgold.com/I...0d445e16512c3c

Looks like this but not leather.

I think this is it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    maxpedition versi here also

and I do carry in just a backpack sometimes in the balder area while yeah its not instant the way I dress and stuff I cant always have it on my belt

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well the one benefit of the current style being slobbish is that it makes it very easy to conceal by not tucking in your shirt. And looking normal doing so.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    When I used one, I used London Bridge Trading's off-shore made one from True North Tactical. Well built and it was designed for firearms. If you look up "LBT-1528A", you can get some more pictures of it.

https://www.botach.com/tnt-black-waistpack/
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Not exactly on the point of the topic, but at one time camelback made a carrier with a bottom pocket that was vitually undetectable. I read about it on another forum several years ago and, now that I want one cant find the reference.

Does anyon know, are they still available?
    The Goblin was the fanny pack, and the Demon was the backpack. I have both, and they have not been produced in years. They go for stupid money on eBay. along with the Eagle Industries fanny packs. I have multiple of those as well, suitably disguised with sewn-on labels from Jansport, North Face, Eddie Bauer. Makes me look like the old dude in flip flops that I am.

Make that heavily-armed old dude in flip flops.

The best of the current crop is Tommy's gun packs, IMHO. Be advised, he's also quit the business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12