Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooting: Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

Feedback Score
    More and tighter BCGs, when they don't go after prohibited people trying to get guns and falsifying a 4473. Always want the new and shiny law to virtue signal to their friends.

Blood on their hands for playing gun-law-limbo with reflexive calls of 'LOWER' when it comes to mags.

Anyone else notice that they are bigger on registration lately? Someone has pointed out that you need to fix something before you can destroy it.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score

Cool

Prominent Republican Donor Issues Ultimatum on Assault Weapons

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...5E7?li=BBnb4R7

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post

I think they need to swap republican with liberal there. Sounds more like a whinny, bitchy, temper tantrum libtard following the election than anything.

When the hell did we stop trying to fight evil and send it to hell, and start trying to sweep it under the rug and legislate it away? Seriously.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post

A Jeb! supporter... color me surprised. F him. Hope people screw him over in his real estate business.

I’m just going to leave this line here. I’m on my iPad with autoincorrect running and when I tried to write “A Jeb! supporter” it autocorrected to the first two incorrections until it finally got it righten write.

A Jew! Jens! Jeb!

I think auto correct is a neo-nazi mysonginist that didn’t think Jeb! would ever be used again.

When the hell did we stop trying to fight evil and send it to hell, and start trying to sweep it under the rug and legislate it away? Seriously.
    It’s worse than that, we are sweeping things under the rug and letting evil run wild.

Open question here. What are successful times were govt regulated behavior by outlawing things. War on Drugs? Prohibitions in general seem to not be very successful.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-17-18 at 23:48.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    There are a lot of PROGRESSIVE Republicans. This guy is one of them, as the candidates he supports like ALL of the Bush family. All progressives, willing to give our 2A rights away. George HW Bush was the worst, but GWB, and Jeb are close seconds.

Feedback Score
    Just read an interesting article over at zerohedge.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...wners-debunked

When tragedy strikes it is understandable that people get emotional. But they often forget that the media knows how to pull the heartstrings for nefarious reasons. If a media campaign looks coordinated, it probably is. We should never let the emotions they trigger override our logic, and threaten our safety.

And we shouldn’t let whole groups be punished for the crimes of individuals. Nothing that one person does can justify assaulting or stealing from an entirely different individual. That type of thinking is what leads to violence and prejudice against whole races, religions, and nationalities.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Open question here. What are successful times were govt regulated behavior by outlawing things. War on Drugs? Prohibitions in general seem to not be very successful.
    I think that is worthwhile discuss in it's own right.
    I think there are examples that can be given showing that the Gov can pass a law to regulate behavior. And I am sure those who are anti-freedom would embrace them as truths. However, I would be willing to bet that the examples showing that a Government can regulate behavior is going to generally be successful in Governments who are more totalitarian regimes. Governments who will crush its subjects to gain compliance and those people having no means to fight back. Also since many of these Governments have no issue rewriting history their results are also suspect since they may just sweep those who fought back under the rug and into shallow graves.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    With the lack of NFA items used in crimes I suppose you could make the argument that it was successful. It’s pretty unheard of to hear of a legally obtained SBR or fully auto weapon used in a crime, same with a suppressor. I wouldn’t be shocked if this is the direction the gun laws go.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    MUST READ:

A person with balls who hits it on the head, who will probably lose friends and who knows what else for saying it:

Florida Teacher of the Year's gun violence post goes viral after school shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/16...-shooting.html
    If anything, she was being far too kind with her words regarding what too many parents are failing to do in our society. The courage she has, by saying this, is beautiful.

But her idea is not going to work. There's way too much common sense, logic, & truth for it to work. Kids need their safe spaces & their psychotropic meds, not better parents.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

It’s worse than that, we are sweeping things under the rug and letting evil run wild.

Show me a law that has not been broken, and I'll show you a brand new law.

Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast