Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooting: Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    The FBI ****ed up...I get it. Everybody is making a big deal out of that as if that failure was the reason this happened. But let's say that they didn't.....had they "investigated" him, what could they have realistically done with the kid that would have prevented this murder spree? I suppose that they could have excluded him from buying firearms, but what's to keep him from parking at the school, waiting for the last bell and mowing down the crowd with his car?
    Even if they made him a restricted person he could easily get a gun through private purchase. I don’t realistically see how the FBI could have prevented this through our current legal system.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    She is the love of my life!

If you watched the interview with Hannity, she misspoke. She was fired up about the FBI’s failure to stop the Florida shooter John Doe (name banned from this site) when they were warned about him just last month. However, in the heat of the moment, she messed up his name.

Of course the snowflakes & twitter had a great time.
    Low bar... like, buried close to the magma layer low.

She is constantly "miss speaking", she is cut from the same cloth as Lavar Ball... just say random shit to get a rise out of people and get her face in the media.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Even if they made him a restricted person he could easily get a gun through private purchase. I don’t realistically see how the FBI could have prevented this through our current legal system.
    Not much they could have done within the law... but You have to look at the context of who is pointing fingers at them.

You have stupid shit like this floating around.. too soon.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable,” Trump wrote. “They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion,” he added. "
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 02-18-18 at 14:45.

Feedback Score
    The FBI ****ed up...I get it. Everybody is making a big deal out of that as if that failure was the reason this happened. But let's say that they didn't.....had they "investigated" him, what could they have realistically done with the kid that would have prevented this murder spree? I suppose that they could have excluded him from buying firearms, but what's to keep him from parking at the school, waiting for the last bell and mowing down the crowd with his car?
    So, we are supposed to give up our guns so that the FBI and local LEOs can protect us from the bad guys who keep their guns.....

I'm still looking to ask a real live gun grabber- If America is so unsafe, why should I give up my guns when the police just proved that they can't protect us?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Found out Friday that the family the shooter had been living with for the past 3 months are clients of mine. The gun store where the shooter had purchased the rifle legally, is one block from my office and has been close since the day of the shooting. Both the family and gun store owner have been run out of town.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    Not much they could have done within the law... but You have to look at the context of who is pointing fingers at them.

You have stupid shit like this floating around.. too soon.

"Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable,” Trump wrote. “They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign - there is no collusion,” he added. "
    Trump no doubt identifies the FBI as the tip of the Deep State spear (with good reason) and has such a hard on for them that he can't help indulging his natural blurtiveness.

While it is disturbing that the FBI missed the opportunity to get this evil whacko on their radar, I don't see how that failure played a role in the culmination of the kid's implosion.

Feedback Score
    Listen guys, if being expelled from school three times and not being allowed on campus with a backpack (you know there is some intel behind that), have the police called on you 39 times, have two FBI tips and have the CPS come to visit over a published video of you cutting yourself doesn't get your background check flagged with a "doesn't play well with others', then we might as well wrap it up. These guys are not OG gansters or Jihad's on a mission. They are psychotic people that acted out. To the people that worry that their rights might get infringed on by some kind of tweaking to the NICS database, I think there is a LOT of room here before we titrate down to upstanding patriots.

How did this kid not get a domestic violence flag thrown on him?

This kid had problems and a shitty life. Too bad someone didn't fix him at crappy before he went full shitty.

That and we need to cut the string on the $10million free advertising we hand these d-bags brands.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Listen guys, if being expelled from school three times and not being allowed on campus with a backpack (you know there is some intel behind that), have the police called on you 39 times, have two FBI tips and have the CPS come to visit over a published video of you cutting yourself doesn't get your background check flagged with a "doesn't play well with others', then we might as well wrap it up. These guys are not OG gansters or Jihad's on a mission. They are psychotic people that acted out. To the people that worry that their rights might get infringed on by some kind of tweaking to the NICS database, I think there is a LOT of room here before we titrate down to upstanding patriots.

How did this kid not get a domestic violence flag thrown on him?

This kid had problems and a shitty life. Too bad someone didn't fix him at crappy before he went full shitty.

That and we need to cut the string on the $10million free advertising we hand these d-bags brands.
    Clearly he’s a sociopath, but what law (or laws) did he break that could have landed him in The System without violating his rights?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Clearly he’s a sociopath, but what law (or laws) did he break that could have landed him in The System without violating his rights?
    I would guess domestic violence would be an easy one.
    If the Mom or the family he was living with were the most likely to call the PD when he was throwing things and breaking up stuff.

Feedback Score
    Uhm. Terroristic threats? He said he was going to shoot up a school? A video online of him cutting himself? WTF else do you need? Seriously? You think he wasn't allowed on campus because he brought too big of a lunch? We had better get a system that flags these people.

Seriously, this throw your hands up in the air and do nothing ain't cutting it. If you want to keep your guns you have to figure out a way to keep them out of the hands of guys like this.

Frankly, if you are on this forum and the PoPo have been to your house 39 times and your making threats that you are going to shoot up the school your ass shouldn't have a gun. That isn't even a close call.

Let's look at it this way, if we had a system in place to catch these assholes, we'd have about 95% less mass shootings. Heck, outside of BLMers going BAListic, we might not have any. Take away the fame motive and the desire of these guys to go out and find guns becomes less of a path for them to follow.

It's that simple.

Page 27 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast