Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1220

Thread: Active shooting: Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    the end game was no guns for anyone, period.
    With them, their rich friends, their protection details, their roving bands of gangs, their officers and agents, and their prison guards exempted of course...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    And it was ended with a revolver by a real stud police officer, against a rifle and shotgun. Which some say is impossible. Apparently it can be done.
    100% agree. We have had many terror attacks stopped by what people here would consider undergunned individuals.

4 terrorist with AK's had their attack disrupted by an ultra orthodox man with a Star PD with a total of 6 rounds in his pistol and no back up mags.

3 terrorist stopped by 2 individuals with pistols.

Etc Etc

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    What is assault ammunition? I want some.
    That must be the dreaded AR15 ammo that goes in like a pinhole and exits the size of a basketball.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Yep, M855A3 ammo.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They obviously were not snowflakes but people who cared about surviving rather than feel good policies. And the fortitude to back it up.

I wonder if we are too far gone in this country to stand up for our own safety (as a whole, not just current gun owners). Will we continue down the path of "We need more laws to protect us, lock up the crazies, take away the guns, outlaw pictures of guns!" Or will we one day have enough of this crap and say, "We won't take it any more! We're going to let everyone be armed and any idiot starting a shooting will get filled with lead in 3 seconds flat." Is there hope for this nation or are we truly now a nation of cowards rather than the home of the brave?

Anyone clamoring for "more laws" has chosen their side.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    That must be the dreaded AR15 ammo that goes in like a pinhole and exits the size of a basketball.
    I actually saw someone whining about the dangers of the AR14. I kid you not. With levels of ignorance that high, and no interest in actually knowing anything about the topic "cuz guns bad, scary looking guns badder" mentality, not much one can do other then hold fast.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    This seems like a bit of a stretch, and I’ve never read through this site before. Alleges the two main student activists (Hogg, Gonzalez) are related.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    This seems like a bit of a stretch, and I’ve never read through this site before. Alleges the two main student activists (Hogg, Gonzalez) are related.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=96393
    Would make an interesting practical exercise to independently prove or disprove the proposed connections between the two. As it stands, other than a few links to SOTN I've seen here in the forums this week, I lack prior experience with them to make a decision one way or the other.
    Our Liberties we prize and our Rights we will defend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Real Clear Investigations has piece on Broward County School Districts policy concerning mainstreaming juveniles with serious felonies back in to BCSD schools.
    Apparently they had a unique way of bringing these young criminals back. Apparently the recitivism rate for these youngsters was over 40%.
    I certainly don't remember any of that being mentioned at the town hall meeting.
    Honestly, I can't believe they got away with this policy.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Shooting at a MD HS earlier today, seems like maybe a jilted lover. SRO did his job and shot the perp.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/20/us/gr...ing/index.html

Page 107 of 122 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast