Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Active shooting: Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sounds fishy.....

Anyone have more info on the "KillTheNRA" stuff? Almost seems like a false flag or provocative thing. Not saying that the sentiment isn't out there. In the videos here, the hatred for the NRA, who wasn't responsible at all, relative to the Sheriff, who screwed the pooch is literally insane.
    also she did say her stuff was written for her !

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by matemike View Post
    I don't think armed guards at every day care, grade school, middle school, high school etc across the country is the answer. There are hundreds of thousands of schools in this country all with MULTIPLE entrances. You'd have to monitor them all with WELL TRAINED and TRUSTED armed guards. Not feasible in my opinion. I'm partly basing my opinion on what I remember about our "armed guard" at my private catholic high school circa 1999. He was a fat, old, slow, partially retired hillbilly sheriff who had found his retirement job. He still carried a wheel gun on his rotund waist line. He rode around on a golf cart most of the day when the weather was nice outside, but he couldn't possibly have monitored every entrance into that school effectively. One day we were all evacuated from the school because he radioed into the nearest police station that he had been shot..officer down. Kids were jumping out of windows, running into each other in the halls, some were injured from the fury. Turns out Officer Jones was popped with a BB gun in the belly by some kids across the street. That's my vision of armed guards at school. He laid down after getting a bb gun welp and was not going to engage and assist students or try to stop an attacker had the situation been real.

I do not think I want armed teachers in schools either. Can anyone remember back to little ole frail Mrs. Miller? 11th grade chemistry teacher. Would you want her waving a firearm around during a real deal active shooter situation? I know I would not. In fact I can only think of a couple teachers/coaches I would have trusted with a gun back then. And I can almost guarantee you that over half of the staff at my school would have turned their noses up as they were anti-gun anyway.

I don't think the lefty liberal dems are after a gun grab. I gotta give them some credit here. They are smart enough to not come out and say it too. Who would they send? What branch of military or law enforcement? No matter who they should be smart enough not to want to go to armed houses and ask for their guns. There would be a war on this turf.

I wish there was a single answer. But more-so I wish these idiot kids would quit using the term "we need to change THE Law!" Oh yeah,,,,just exactly which law are you talking about? Please tell us, if it is just one law that would fix ALL this I would think that we as smart, country loving Americans would agree to implement the ONE law that would fix this.
    Thinking back to my senior year (1998) there were definitely a few gun owner teachers and this was in upper class suburban Philadelphia. Our principal was an older guy, Vietnam vet Green Beret. Road a Harley to school every day. During Social Studies class when we were learning about Vietnam he came in to talk to our class. Wore his BDUs and brought in a AR!

During hunting season one kid left his rifle in the bed of his pickup (felony) A parking lot attendant noticed it and called the cops. One cop showed up. The kid was taken from class and walked out to his car, the principal came out as well. After a few minutes they just made him take the rifle home. Only reason I knew of it was because I was late and happened to be walking by as this happened. Otherwise it wasn't even a blip on the school news. No one was informed, no mass phone calls to parents, no lockdowns, nothing! I told my dad and he just shrugged

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    From the internet, it states: "This picture is of these kids before their big CNN interview a few days ago."

They look real distraught.
    crisisactorsfla.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    From the internet, it states: "This picture is of these kids before their big CNN interview a few days ago."

crisisactorsfla.jpg
    Really? Crisis actors?

You really can’t teach people to be this stupid
    Last edited by skywalkrNCSU; 02-22-18 at 09:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post

crisisactorsfla.jpg
    Kinda get an evil vibe from that picture; seriously 17 of their classmates just died and they’re in there smucking it up with their CNN handler.

Nothing says sadness like having a great time right before you go on screen to attempt to persuade people to give / lose their rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    deleted
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-20-18 at 23:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Since DJT has been President, I haven't seen crisis actors being used in national tragedies such as we saw with Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing. These are just kids trying to cope with what happened to them. There is a point where I feel empathy for them- having lost close friends to gun violence myself, and then there is a point where I just want to tell them to stop grandstanding on their fellow students' death.
    There it is folks, we finally reached Sandy Hook was a hoax

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Really? Crisis actors?

You really can’t teach people to be this stupid
    I have never, not for a second bought into the crisis actor idea in terms of X event not happening and a bunch of crisis actors brought in, as some claimed for Sandy Hook and such. Two, those who leap on the "false flag" thing for every event are fu#%d in the head and need to get a life.

However, I will say this one is very odd. What I do think is, the media grabs onto a few people who seem more than interested and willing to be talking heads and celebrities, and coaches them for every word. That kid seems to be a prime example and there are some stepping up to claim they were given instructions/coached as to what to say and so forth. Where the truth falls in all this I don't know, but I suspect the media have have taken it to a new low on this one, but it is worth keeping an eye on at least. I think this kid just wants to be famous and is milking it for all it's worth. He's all over the damn place. I hate to give CNN any airtime, but kid also claims to be pro 2A:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/21/us/da...nse/index.html
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I find David Hogg and the shaved head chick to be extremely interesting for two people that just survived a school shooting. Within days the two have been on numerous shows and interviewed multiple times. Shaved head girl is leading political rallies and screaming at Trump like a seasoned Berkley lefty. Not sure what is going on but at the very least these kids are being used and it's disgusting.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I never said they were crisis actors. Thats from whomever made the meme.

I realize people handle stress in different ways. Shit a campus that big they probably never even saw blood (speculation). I know the boy heard gunfire, either way, going on CNN is a bit much for me. Kids nowandays live in a different world. It's still wrong to use them as a tool, capitalising on their naive and immature little minds.

Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast