Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Building A Glock Clone

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I think I’m just going to wait for Lone Wolf to release their large-frame Timberwolf frames, which should be in a couple of months. I’ve been soaking up all the information I can on 10mm and eyeballing die sets in the meantime.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierrahotel83 View Post
    I second this and with a regular style rail as well, the Pic rail is noce, but creates more holster issues
    There is a list of holster makers, but I have no direct experience. https://www.polymer80.com/holsters/

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    There is a list of holster makers, but I have no direct experience. https://www.polymer80.com/holsters/
    I know there are holster for them... but I have a few holsters I would like to use but in at least one case they don’t work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    I've assembled a faux glock from lone wolf parts and so far I've not had a lot of luck. Extraction and feeding issues.

I don't actually have a real glock so it's been hard to made educated stabs at solving my problems. I found a trade-in online, though, and so have it coming to be a baseline.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Idk if your wild like me....

But taking a lighter to kydex can make quick alterations. My mags and glock now fit into my kydex holsters with lvl 1 retention instead of the No retention that kydex typically has

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Finally did the P80 G19 lower today. I don't have a top end for it yet. It took 2 hrs. from start to finish. The drilling, cutting and filing took about an hour and the assembling took another hour. I've never assembled a "glock" lower before in my life. Had to watch a few youtube videos to get it right, but everything went in the first time, no back tracking, I took my time. Now, need to find a top end.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Brownells top ends are pretty good for the price. I have one for an RMR on a G19 frame and one on a lone wolf G17 frame. The odd RMR screw size threw me off at first, but I found I could buy a box of them from fastenal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Finally did the P80 G19 lower today. I don't have a top end for it yet. It took 2 hrs. from start to finish. The drilling, cutting and filing took about an hour and the assembling took another hour. I've never assembled a "glock" lower before in my life. Had to watch a few youtube videos to get it right, but everything went in the first time, no back tracking, I took my time. Now, need to find a top end.
    Lack of Lubrication -- a lot of folks who learned on bolt guns don't understand that gas guns like women run better wet.
    -KevinB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234