Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

The idea of a group buy has been brought up a couple times. What sort of things are you interested in? I don't mind talking to companies that I know, or dealers who may have the right contacts, but what sort of things are people interested in?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nothing to add, but in on the thread as i'm interested to see what may develop. I'd think a group buy a great idea.

Can't have too many mags I suppose. A box O 20-30nd Magpul at a group price sounds good.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 02-15-18 at 16:12.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Things that I would buy at a good GB price:

PMAGs
    BCM BCGs
    BCM LPKs

That's what I can think of right now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Things that I would buy at a good GB price:

PMAGs
    BCM BCGs
    BCM LPKs

That's what I can think of right now.
    I think PMAGs are going to be available cheaper from companies that are dumping them for cash right now. However, it doesn't change that we can take a look at it.

We can also contact other magazine companies like Surefeed. I just picked up 2 of their new magazines, and can always talk to them about 20 or 30 round mags. I know some people prefer aluminum mags for certain uses as opposed to PMAGs. I use PMAGs a lot, but still use the USGI mags and especially the metal 20 rounders.

I can talk to BCM about BCGs and about LPKs if there are enough people interested.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Nothing to add, but in on the thread as i'm interested to see what may develop. I'd think a group buy a great idea.

Can't have too many mags I suppose. A box O 20-30nd Magpul at a group price sounds good.
    I agree with magazines, but like I mentioned, there are places that are selling PMAGS off super cheap because they bought everything during the pre-Trump time frame. I don't think we can get a group buy to compete with places that are desperate to stay in business. However, I can talk to some people if there is enough interest.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    I can't think of things that I'd be interested in off the top of my head, but like Will, I'm interested to follow this.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    BCGs
    magpul d60

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

For an M4C audience:

Sionics BCG
    Forward Controls LPK kit.
    Forward Controls BCG
    Geissele 10.75 MK16
    Glock stripped G19 slide
    SR15
    Centurion Arms builder set
    Nightforce NX8
    Scalarworks scope Mount
    Arisaka illumination kit

For those who color outside the lines of M4C:

Lantac Onyx builder set
    Ballistic Advantage 224V 20” fluted barrel
    Magpul lower
    Last edited by fledge; 02-15-18 at 17:47.

Feedback Score

Count me in on BCM LPKs and BCGs and any type of Mag buy. How would the process of $$ collection and then product distribution go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 02-15-18 at 17:46. Reason: Edit to add BCGs

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I’d like to see a simple M4 from a quality manufacturer. BCM, Colt, LMT or Sonics. A MagPul lower would be really cool! A stripped lower would be more affordable and would likely sell more. I’d be likely to buy two or more stripped lowers vs complete lowers or complete guns. Sooooo stripped lowers from Colt, BCM, LMT or Sonics would be on my list. A MagPul or KAC ambi lower would be very cool!

A SF pocket flashlight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 02-15-18 at 18:07.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast