Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms Lower
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    I'm not being snarky at all, but what's the big deal with Centurion? I've heard their rails are solid, but to be honest I don't know anything else about them. Honest question because I can see that a lot of folks in this thread like them.

I'm in want (not need) of a stripped lower, so I'd tentatively be down for one if the price were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkstr8 View Post
    Goes for me too. Although I am sure I heard the owner is a former SEAL.
    Monty and Corrie with Centurion are some of the best folks in the biz. If you haven't been around long to know of some of the quality products they put out, you have been missing out. At one point, and maybe still, Monty was the only source for true Crane spec Mk12 barrels to the public. The C4 rail has been a proven rock solid rail for many, many years. Some of the hammer forged and stainless barrels coming from Monty in my opinion are the best available. Their middle weight profile hammer forged barrel was a gem. The 12.5 LW hammer forged barrel is really the only properly ported 12.5 out there. Their BCGs are also top notch and only in the 105-125 buck range. I would, and do choose these, for every rifle build over all other manufacturers. The CMR rails are excellent and have many useful lengths and still improving on them with the newest release of the origonal CMRs. The Recce and Mk12 barrels are absolute tack drivers.

I currently own many rifles from most manufacturers and Centurion belongs and is in, the KAC, LMT, DD, BCM, Colt conversation when choosing parts for the best possible build. I've been using their parts for years and will continue to support Centurion. If you haven't given them a go, you should see for yourself and get some of their gear.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 02-23-18 at 11:37.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Optics and lights:

Aimpoint T2 or Trijicon MRI

Surefire or Inforce weapon lights

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I know this section does not get the large amount of traffic that other sections do, but can we get a post count of (up to this point), who would be interested in a Centurion Arms lower?

I have given up coffee for Lent, so please use small words, and just clearly state "Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower", or something similar. Don't bring up other ideas you would be interested in or it might get overlooked. I totally understand things come up, and that price would be the determining overall factor for everything. I'm just trying to get some rough numbers before I bring it up to CA/ Monty.

To the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 or 3 marked Centurion Arms lowers in the hands of people.
    "Yes, I would be in for [TWO] Centurion Arms lowers"

tp
    Last edited by tango-papa; 02-25-18 at 04:28.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Monty and Corrie with Centurion are some of the best folks in the biz. If you haven't been around long to know of some of the quality products they put out, you have been missing out. At one point, and maybe still, Monty was the only source for true Crane spec Mk12 barrels to the public. The C4 rail has been a proven rock solid rail for many, many years. Some of the hammer forged and stainless barrels coming from Monty in my opinion are the best available. Their middle weight profile hammer forged barrel was a gem. The 12.5 LW hammer forged barrel is really the only properly ported 12.5 out there. Their BCGs are also top notch and only in the 105-125 buck range. I would, and do choose these, for every rifle build over all other manufacturers. The CMR rails are excellent and have many useful lengths and still improving on them with the newest release of the origonal CMRs. The Recce and Mk12 barrels are absolute tack drivers.

I currently own many rifles from most manufacturers and Centurion belongs and is in, the KAC, LMT, DD, BCM, Colt conversation when choosing parts for the best possible build. I've been using their parts for years and will continue to support Centurion. If you haven't given them a go, you should see for yourself and get some of their gear.
    Just browsed their site. That mk12 upper looks sweet. Wayyyy out of my budget, but maybe one day.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower
    Last edited by boardsnbikes; 02-24-18 at 21:59.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes, I would be in for a Centurion Arms lower.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yes, I would be in for two Centurion Arms lowers.

Feedback Score
    I might just be interested in a CA lower myself

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast