Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’ll take a bipod, and color don’t matter as long as I own a rattlecan.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Next one up may be the Magpul bipod.... plans are already in the works. Nothing locked in, and not enough to start getting a count, but leaning heavily in that direction.
    As long as you're working with Magpul, how about their A5 REs as well? They are the only seller and it would be nice to get a break on their retail pricing. I would buy three of these.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    As long as you're working with Magpul, how about their A5 REs as well? They are the only seller and it would be nice to get a break on their retail pricing. I would buy three of these.
    I'd be in on an A5 RE.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    My guess is that there would be ample interest in the Magpul bipod if it could happen.

Thanks for helping us spend our money.

The next GB we do may be set for a certain amount of units versus keeping it open ended. I want to make things as easy for the company as possible. Then again, maybe it won't, but I do think we will need to tighten time tables up a tad.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I absolutely don't want to annoy the manufacturer/vendor that's helping make these happen.

If a product is available outside of the group buy, limiting the number of available units or the timeframe to participate makes a lot of sense.

Any quality BCG or iron sights would interest me....to go with the Centurion components.
    Last edited by grizzman; 06-16-18 at 17:36.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The next GB we do may be set for a certain amount of units versus keeping it open ended. I want to make things as easy for the company as possible. Then again, maybe it won't, but I do think we will need to tighten time tables up a tad.
    What about a 10 day window to order or something? That way people aren’t fighting for limited slots but it gives a definitive end date for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'd be in on one of the Magpul bi-pods.
    NC

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If we could get these about $50 cheaper , I'd be down for TWO. I have a couple of FDE rifles they'd look mighty fine in...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm going to bring this back up to the top. With the Magpul bipod having been out for awhile, is there still interest, or what thoughts do you guys have running through your minds as to what would make a good group buy?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hodge rifles

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast