Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Not much to add, just expressing interest in the possibility of a group buy.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I'd very likely be in for any of the following:

Multicam Velocity Systems UW Gen IV Chest Rig
    High quality stand alone plates (level four or special threat)
    Gessele SP Scope Mount
    BCM or KAC upper would be very tempting
    Vortex Razor HD II-E w/ JM-1
    EOTech EXPS-3
    Spiritus Sack in Multicam
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I'd very likely be in for any of the following:

Multicam Velocity Systems UW Gen IV Chest Rig
    High quality stand alone plates (level four or special threat)
    Gessele SP Scope Mount
    BCM or KAC upper would be very tempting
    Vortex Razor HD II-E w/ JM-1
    EOTech EXPS-3
    Spiritus Sack in Multicam
    Talking about chest rigs, and I need another like a hole in the head. But, who was it who does a version of what Eagle used to do with their Rhodesian rig? That could be cool.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I’d like to see a simple M4 from a quality manufacturer. BCM, Colt, LMT or Sonics. A MagPul lower would be really cool! A stripped lower would be more affordable and would likely sell more. I’d be likely to buy two or more stripped lowers vs complete lowers or complete guns. Sooooo stripped lowers from Colt, BCM, LMT or Sonics would be on my list. A MagPul or KAC ambi lower would be very cool!

A SF pocket flashlight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I too would be interested in a quality stripped lower at a good price. I had been excited about the latest release of KAC lowers but they quickly shot up to near 200 bucks.

I would think rifle kits may be doable, don't mfgs have to pay a tax on rifles sold? Selling a kit could cut cost by avoiding this. Maybe a few different options such as rail and barrel type/length to appeal to more people.

I agree with Stick, it would likely need to be something that possibility isn't moving that we'll where they can discount and would take the lower profit. Can't be something that already has no profit margin or that they can barely keep in stock as it is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    IA MagPul lower would be really cool!

Will not happen period. The Magpul lowers have been dead and done for the last decade.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Group buy ideas... does anyone have interest and if so what are the interests......

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Will not happen period. The Magpul lowers have been dead and done for the last decade.
    Factory Colt or BCM lowers would be my choice. I mentioned MagPul because they seem to be the Unicorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Factory Colt or BCM lowers would be my choice. I mentioned MagPul because they seem to be the Unicorn.

They are, but they are also done and over. Tooling and everything else is long gone for that project. I do like the way you think though!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Stripped forged Centurion lower with the cool spear logo.
    New 300 B pmag w/ M4C and/or or Army Chief logo.
    Discounted Lancer L7 .308 mag
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    Also no idea but I'll be interested in following along to observe.
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Stripped forged Centurion lower with the cool spear logo.

Personally, I like that idea quite a bit.
    Stick

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast