Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite pocket multi tool

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Leatherman PS4 Squirt. Lost three of them at the airport, and gave up after that.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I have a favorite:

Swiss Tech Utili-Key

Attachment 50577

It is discreet and it passes through TSA every time and it comes in handy. The built in screwdriver is small enough to work on eye glasses yet big enough to work on larger- household screws. The knife is sharp and can trim finger nails, cut through small rope, open cardboard boxes and the serrations can strip electrical wire and cut through tougher material such as a leather belt, canvas and a caulking.

I have the Leatherman OHT and I think its just a step down from the Military Wave or the EOD. Either way, it gets the job done.
    Last edited by elephant; 02-17-18 at 22:13.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Same here, my favorite is still the Gerber I bought in '92 or '93.

I had a Leatherman Sideclip I liked as well, it was great to carry in BDUs/ACUs. Unfortunately I set it down somewhere and walked away.

I haven't carried a multiplier since I retired from the military though, unless a P-38 or SAK counts.

Andy
    The easy one hand opening is what got me. I still have the original version somewhere, all of mine open with a flick of the wrist.

I'm about ready to try a Leatherman, it's the hands down fav so far, & I'm curious as to what I'm missing out on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12