Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Triarc Systems

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    Yeah, the pricing is reflective of them being an "assembler" and not a manufacturer. The main draw for me was their barrels. They're the only place offering ar barrels made from FJ Feddersen blanks. From reading reviews, they are highly accurate barrels and incredibly consistent across ammo brands/weights. The NP3 is something I like to see also, especially since they use it for the barrel extensions.
    I too like NP3 extensions. Next build is gunna have one for sure + a Sionics NP3 BCG

Feedback Score
    I have no firsthand experience with them. As an FYI however, both Jared Reston and Will Petty run them, if that means anything to you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the replies guys. Guess I might give their barrels a look next time I'm in the market, the NP3 extension idea does seem interesting.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Seriouly? People are basing their buying decisions on what coating is on the barrel extension? Sorry but a company who's claim to fame is using blanks from a company that makes 10/22 barrels is a negative not a positive.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Seriouly? People are basing their buying decisions on what coating is on the barrel extension? Sorry but a company who's claim to fame is using blanks from a company that makes 10/22 barrels is a negative not a positive.
    Maybe do a little research, they don't just make 10/22 blanks. MicroMoa was using their blanks and user's report excellent accuracy from them.

http://www.1022rifle.com/recordholder/

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Yea like the 22 mag barrel that cuts cards at 100 yards. FJF is the real deal who has succeeded at almost everything he has put his hands on. Most were projects that were deemed impossible to do. You need to do a little research before looking down your nose at someone for building 10/22 barrels.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    Their glock rifling is very interesting.
    And they are ported nice and small. Per Triarc, their 13.7 midlength is a .073. Supposedly due to the riflings ability seal the gasses pushing the bullet through the barrel better, they're able to use smaller gas ports. I have the 13.7 barrel and its a smooth shooter for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12