Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aimpoint PRO or two cheaper optics?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    No, its actually 71k.
    The reason I asked...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...65#post2600165
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SiGfever View Post
    I saw this the other day. I went and shot with it and while I was satisfied with how quick and easy it was to zero I wouldn’t mind sending it in for the new and improved lens as long as it’s no cost. Personally I can’t tell that it’s slightly Magnified but if it’s a better lens why not?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Good call and good price. I have a PRO on my patrol rifle (it's a Bushy and no, I don't want to talk about it.) and a T-1 on my personal PWS. For RDS sights I don't look outside of Aimpoint anymore.

Feel free to talk about it.
    I have owned a Colt since about 1983.

In 1993 when I wanted a CAR15 style, it was not Colt and their screw the consumer attitude I went with, it was a 10 1/2 inch barreled Bushmaster with the 5.5” FH welded on. If SHTF I figured I could always get out the Dremel and have a SBR. The modern equivalent are the pistols with braces I assume with get a real, better stock when the stamp comes in or when SHTF.

Colt May have enjoyed a brief resurgence for a while, but with some nicer brands out there, and their lousy business model and underlying shit on consumer practices, they are yet again in trouble.

My only other Colt is a ban era HBAR.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123