Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be it ever so humble. My latest build

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    I too used Months barrel and brother I'm here to tell you, it will shoot. I had him pin his Gas block to it too and I got the creakote on it. I was asked not to say what specifically, but Lamont and Corrie did me a MAJOR solid with my Mk12 and I can not say enough about what absolutely great, great people these two are. Please give them some of your business, in any capacity, be it a part or parts, have them perform a service for you, maybe something you can't do yourself. Look, they're just great people and we should support them if we can.
    Oh, and I also got my Ops Inc brake from them as well. And, by the way, and I don't think it says so on their site, but Monty WILL assemble your rifle for you and I can't think of a better man than him to build me a Mk12. He has some serious credentials.
    Are you looking to build an as true as possible mk12? I'm guessing you are wanting a mod0 since you mentioned the PRI rail. If I'm right, I happen to have a few of the parts you would need for that build. You can pm me if you want. Even if you want the mod1 I have some parts for that too.
    As to the bipod, all I know is for a mod1 it would have to be a Harris I believe. But, I don't know half as much as many here.
    I think the Val looks pretty amazing. Do yourself a favor and Che k out Johnnys Reloading Bench on YouTube. He is doing a series on the Val. He does great vids.
    Oh I’m going to be doing some business with them. I’m sending them a “care package” this weekend. At some point I’ll be ready to pick up the barrel. And start my MK12. I’ve never really had a desire to do clone’s. But there is something about the MK12 that I like.
    He’s taken good care of me as well. Just amazing people and Corrie is just a sweetheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Very nice!!!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Oh I’m going to be doing some business with them. I’m sending them a “care package” this weekend. At some point I’ll be ready to pick up the barrel. And start my MK12. I’ve never really had a desire to do clone’s. But there is something about the MK12 that I like.
    He’s taken good care of me as well. Just amazing people and Corrie is just a sweetheart.

I agree 100%.I'll give you a tip, Corrie and Monty love good coffee. I send little thank you packages every now and then.
    Last edited by BillB; 03-06-18 at 22:26.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter_28 View Post
    Very nice!!!

Thank you deerhunter. Now I just need to get some decent weather and vo shoot it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12