Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Favorite liberal propaganda after shootings?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm getting tired of the term "they need to change THE law!"

Oh go on! Exactly which one single law are you talking about? I promise you, even as gun owners ourselves we would all appreciate and agree to any one single law that would positively stop all gun violence.

A gun grab won't work.
    More security won't work.
    Armed teachers would cause us to lose teachers.
    Raising the age to buy a gun won't work. When did you sneak your first beer? You waited til 21, right?
    Harsher background checks will still leave room for something to slip through the cracks.
    Stopping the production of AR-15's won't help. There are already millions out there, of which all (sans a couple) have caused no harm to anyone.
    I could keep going. Please tell us this ONE Magical law that would end this crap. Please, I bet we'd find a way to make it happen.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by An Undocumented Worker View Post
    This claim I saw posted today really ground my gears because as far as I am aware rate of twist has no effect on terminal ballistics.
    or the bullets are designed to go in and bounce all over the place and travel through the body and create a huge hole when they come out
    Last edited by Honu; 02-26-18 at 00:07.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    or the bullets are designed to go in and bounce all over the place and travel through the body and create a huge hole when they come out
    I've heard that one a lot about the 5.56: Get shot in the chest, and the bullet will come out the back of your leg.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The one I hate the most is when they ask "why do you need an AR15," or a gun at all. Like baseball bats are really effective when a bad guy comes in with a gun...

Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    MY favorite media hysteria.

This one is the worst.

Do they think that we don't have children ourselves, that we want to protect??? With our guns?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post
    The one I hate the most is when they ask "why do you need an AR15," or a gun at all. Like baseball bats are really effective when a bad guy comes in with a gun...

This one is the worst.

Do they think that we don't have children ourselves, that we want to protect??? With our guns?
    Or children that want to defend themselves.
    There was the 15yr old in TX who fended off inteuders with an AR.
    Plenty of 18-20 yr old want to protect themselves and families as well. According to some, they are children too

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeM4 View Post

This one is the worst.

2000 babies a day are butchered the left thinks this is empowering and good etc..

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011