Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite liberal propaganda after shootings?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It's all about the 'Likes' and 'Reposts'.

HOW FAKE NEWS IS SPREAD
    Create a Fake News piece either intentionally or unintentionally due to careless lack of research
    Make it headline news for the world to see
    Days or weeks later when the initial piece is proven to be false just post a tiny retraction that 1/100th of the initial readers will see
    Repeat steps 1-3

Feedback Score
    All these idiots who state the 2nd Ammendment only was for muskets need to congregate in large numbers on one end of a football field.

On the other end of the field will be some 2A supporters with muskets. And a couple of Puckle guns. And some Kalthoff repeaters. With at least a few cannons loaded with grapeshot. Behind the supporters will be all their evil black rifles.

If they can get past the useless old antiques the founding fathers meant alive and with no appreciation of the killing power available at the time the 2A was written are free to start confiscating the evil black rifles. Subject to quietly being picked off by guys hiding in cover with Giarodini air rifles.

This could be televised live if they want to demonstrate what the founding fathers meant.

This was an era when men would ram a ship and board it with a brace of pistols with knives on the muzzle end, each grip a lethal club, a hatchet on their belt, and a sword slung over their shoulder to seize a cargo of rum.
    “Where weapons may not be carried, it is well to carry weapons.”

Feedback Score
    The code words of "Australia" and "England", maybe with 'buy back' when it really means confiscation and ban. The Progressives have worked themselves into such a lather that they will actually drop the canard and saw that they want a ban. A City Counciltwit in Denver was cheered when she called for a magazine limit of ' 0 '. Kendra Black, what a twit.

They Are Coming For Your Guns 2018 Tour!!!
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Uh, no.
    I should of put "quotation" marks. I hear that around. People ready to give up rights in favor for what they believe will be more rights. In this world we live in, we will NEVER be given more gun rights so its silly to think that going along with "common sense" regulations will result in more civil liberties. The NFA will NEVER be repealed! Neither will the GCA1934 or the GCA1968. There will only be more Gun Control Acts and further "Brady Bills" to expand on the current gun restrictions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I should of put "quotation" marks. I hear that around. People ready to give up rights in favor for what they believe will be more rights. In this world we live in, we will NEVER be given more gun rights so its silly to think that going along with "common sense" regulations will result in more civil liberties. The NFA will NEVER be repealed! Neither will the GCA1934 or the GCA1968. There will only be more Gun Control Acts and further "Brady Bills" to expand on the current gun restrictions.
    Well that seems a little Doom-n-Gloom and unrealistic given recent events of the last few years. Look where we are with CCW. Many said that would never happen. Look at the Heller decision. Look who is sitting in the White House and what he says about the 2A.

Sure we are under attack and always will be, but we've also made some good progress here. No reason to think we won't make more progress, especially considering how stupid our opposition has become lately.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    In the following weeks of every mass shooting in America, the media along with average citizens, politicians and celebrities go into full gun control mode. Social media sites such has Facebook and Twitter are used to debate the need or cause for wanting gun control and in almost every case, there is blame on the NRA, gun shows, legal loop holes, the AR-15 itself, high cap magazines, out dated constitution, outdated laws etc.
    While I appreciate the time and effort you put into finding and categorizing those articles, I aint gonna read them as my head may explode. Already taxed with the stupid level 11 I have seen the last few days.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The code words of "Australia" and "England", maybe with 'buy back' when it really means confiscation and ban. The Progressives have worked themselves into such a lather that they will actually drop the canard and saw that they want a ban. A City Counciltwit in Denver was cheered when she called for a magazine limit of ' 0 '. Kendra Black, what a twit.

They Are Coming For Your Guns 2018 Tour!!!
    When I lived in Colorado, Eve Hudak, a liberal, Democrat NYC carpetbagger was recalled over the mag limit legislation, as well as another Dem politician whose name escapes me. Let's see if they try again.

Feedback Score
    Mine is when they throw out a number of the particular type of shooting that there has been in recent memory knowing, or maybe not knowing, that the number is an outright lie. Like right now saying there have been 18 school shootings in 2018 when a tiny search reveals 10 instances where no one injured, 2 suicides on school grounds, and others may have been merely within 1000 feet of a school. But it is used all the way up, or down, to our super, terrific politicians in official hearings and proceedings as if it's fact.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
    When I lived in Colorado, Eve Hudak, a liberal, Democrat NYC carpetbagger was recalled over the mag limit legislation, as well as another Dem politician whose name escapes me. Let's see if they try again.
    I believe there was a third who resigned or quit before he or she could be voted out
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    Mine is when they throw out a number of the particular type of shooting that there has been in recent memory knowing, or maybe not knowing, that the number is an outright lie. Like right now saying there have been 18 school shootings in 2018 when a tiny search reveals 10 instances where no one injured, 2 suicides on school grounds, and others may have been merely within 1000 feet of a school. But it is used all the way up, or down, to our super, terrific politicians in official hearings and proceedings as if it's fact.
    To them, the end justifies the means and so distortions to outright fabrications are all OK.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast