Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Gun Free Zone" law

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    It boggles my mind how anyone actually likes Kasich (minus liberal Democrats). He may have recently pushed through some pro 2a legislation in good times in OH as he postured to become president, but I never forgot the fact he was a major proponent of the ‘93 Federal AWB (he was actually a key vote). I never trusted him, I found his positions to be shitty and I didn’t like his snobby attitude in the dash cam video where he was very condescending to an Ohio State Trooper writing him a citation, I thought that was very revealing.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who knows what a RINO POS he is. I was honestly surprised at some people I know who liked him when he was running for the Republican Presidential nomination. I was more than happy to enlighten them on just how bad of a candidate he is.

Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Kasich is the new face of RINOs. I don't know where that boy's head is lately. Got a bad case of Trump Hate going. I used to be a fan of his, but he has gone full stupid lately.
    He's long been known as a RINO. He voted for the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.
    Last edited by RazorBurn; 02-19-18 at 14:48.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123